Is Joan Kenlay Alive or Death? Bio & Personal Life of Conrad’s ex-wife
Facts of Joan Kenlay
|Full Name:||Joan Kenlay|
|Divorce||Robert Conrad (1952-1977)|
|Kids||Christian, Joan, Shane, Nancy|
|View more / View less Facts of Joan Kenlay|
- 1 What is the nationality of Joan Kenlay?
- 2 Is Joan Kenlay Death or alive?
- 3 Who was Joan Kenlay Married to?
- 4 Who was Joan Kenlay’s Ex-Husband?
- 5 Did Robert Conrad marry again?
- 6 Did Robert Conrad have an accident?
- 7 What was Joan Kenlay’s Ex-Husband’s Net Worth at the time of his death?
- 8 Acting Career of Robert Conrad
- 9 FAQ of Joan Kenlay
An American Celebrity Ex-Wife, Joan Kenlay received the media spotlight after marrying an American movie and television actor, singer, and stuntman, Robert Conrad.
What is the nationality of Joan Kenlay?
She opened her eyes somewhere in the United States of America to American parents. Joan holds an American nationality while she belongs to white ethnical background. Similarly, she follows the Christianity religion.
Is Joan Kenlay Death or alive?
Joan Kenlay is still alive but her ex-husband Robert died. Joan Kenlay’s ex-Husband, Robert Conrad passed away on 8th February 2020, at the age of 84 years in Malibu, California, the United States of America. The cause behind his death is reported to be heart failure and the sad news was confirmed by his spokesperson, Jeff Ballard. He said:
“He lived a wonderfully long life, and while the family is saddened by his passing, he will live forever in their hearts.”
Who was Joan Kenlay Married to?
Joan Kenlay was married to her husband, Robert Conrad at a private wedding in the presence of close friends and family in the year 1952. They welcomed four children together Christian, Joan, Shane, and Nancy. They were married for more than 25 years until an amicable divorce in the year 1977. After her divorce from Robert, Joan stayed single.
Who was Joan Kenlay’s Ex-Husband?
Joan Kenlay’s ex-husband, Robert Conrad was an American movie & television actor, singer, as well as a stuntman who is famous for his appearance in the television series, The Wild Wild West as James T. West. Also, he is famous for appearing in other popular TV shows such as Hawaiian Eye, Baa Baa Black Sheep, The Duke and A Man Called Sloane, and many more.
Did Robert Conrad marry again?
Robert married to LaVelda Ione Fann in the year 1983 after their divorce from her. His wife, LaVelda is the younger pageant winner. They first met each other at National Teenager Pageant. They gave birth to three children together, namely Chelsea, Camille, and Kaja.
After some decades, their marriage did not go well so, they separated their ways in the year 2010 through a divorce. Altogether, Robert has eight children and 18 grandchildren.
Did Robert Conrad have an accident?
In May 2003, Joan had been drunk driving, and he had been diagnosed with partial paralysis on the right side following the accident with severe spinal injury. At that time, he drove his car over the center median and slammed his head-on into a Subaru driven by 26-year-old Kevin Burnett. So, he was sentenced to six months of house confinement, alcohol counseling, and five years of probation.
What was Joan Kenlay’s Ex-Husband’s Net Worth at the time of his death?
Joan Kenlay’s ex-husband, Robert Conrad had an estimated net worth of around $10 million at the time of his death. He had been able to garner this amount through his successful career.
Acting Career of Robert Conrad
- Robert started his acting career after working in Chicago for several years and studying theater arts at Northwestern University.
- In the year 1958, he appeared in the movie, Juvenile Jungle.
- After that, he played a small role in the movie, Thundering Jets and made his TV debut in the Bat Masterson episode of One Bullet from Broken Bow in the same year.
- Altogether Robert had appeared on the sets of 58 television shows and 20 movies throughout his career.
- Some of his notable appearances in movies and tv shows are The Bandits (1967), Murph the Surf (1975), The Lady in Red (1979), Moving Violations (1985), 77 Sunset Strip (1959-1962), Hawaiian Eye (1959-1963), Columbo (1974) and so on.
- Apart from his acting career, Robert was a singer and recorded several pop/rock songs in the late 1950s and early 1960s as Bob Conrad. Also, he released several recordings with Warner BrosRecords on a variety of LPs, EPs, SPs 33-1/3, 45 rpm records, and so on which were sung by him.
- He received an award as a star on the Walk of Western Stars in Newhall, California in the year 1984.
FAQ of Joan Kenlay
What is the nationality of Joan Kenlay?
Joan Kenlay holds American citizenship as a nationality.
Who are Joan Kenlay’s children?
Joan Kenlay’s children’s names are Nancy Conrad, Joan Conrad, Shane Conrad, and Christian Conrad.
What is Joan Kenlay famous for?
Joan Kenlay is famous as the ex-wife of an American movie and television actor, singer, and stuntman, Robert Conrad.