An Australian journalist who became known as a sports presenter at Sky Sports News HQ. She first started working as a sub-editor with Sky News.
What is Jo Wilson Nationality?
Jo Wilson was born on 25 September 1985, in Perth, Australia. As of 2019, she is 34 years old under the birth sign Libra. Wilson holds an Australian nationality and belongs to the Caucasian ethnicity.
At an early age, Jo was inspired by presenter Gabby Logan to follow her dreams. She joined the Sky Sports News Team, as a trainee, shortly after she graduated with a Masters’s in Journalism from Glasgow Caledonian University.
Who is Jo Wilson Married to?
Wilson is a married woman. Jo Wilson prefers to keep a low on her personal profile. Therefore, she has not revealed information about her husband.
What is Jo Wilson’s Net Worth and Salary?
The net worth of Jo Wilson was evaluated at around $1 million but yet not officially confirmed. She has earned all these amounts of money throughout her journalistic career. According to the source, the news reporter’s average annual salary is between $ 45,000 and $ 95,000.
What is Jo Wilson’s Body Size?
34 years old beautiful journalist Jo Wilson has an attractive body figure. She stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches (1.68m) and weighs 54 kg. Moreover, she has blonde color hair and blue hair color with white skin color. Likewise, she has a waist size 32B inch, bra size 24 inch, hip size 34 inch.
A Career as a Journalist
- Before she got into the media, she worked at a pizza hut while completing her master’s degree at Glasgow Caledonian University.
- Wilson began the Multimedia Journalism Masters program at Glasgow Caledonian University in 2010.
- She had difficulties with her studies because she had to work 30 hours a week in a pizza-hut restaurant while studying at the university.
- Then, shortly after graduation, she joined Trains as a news editor and then as an editor for Sky Sports News.
- Wilson was promoted from trainee to sub-editor and then to co-producer. Since 2018 she is co-producer and presenter of Sky Sports News.
- In an interview, Jo Wilson said that her dream was to work for a master’s degree in multi-media in Sky Sports.
- In 2015, Jo Wilson sent the Encouragement Notice to Journalists at GC University.
- The purpose of the message was to communicate the importance of determination to the students.
- She gave them the message of her determination to become a Sky Sports Newscaster.