Is Jo Koy Divorce with His Wife? What’s His Net Worth 2022?
Facts of Jo Koy
|Full Name:||Jo Koy|
|Birth Date:||June 2, 1971|
|Height:||6 feet 3 inches (1.91m)|
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Tacoma, Washington|
|Education||Ѕраnаwау Lаkе Ніgh Ѕсhооl, Unіvеrѕіtу оf Nеvаdа|
|Siblings||Rowena Cook, Gemma Herbert, Robert Herbert|
|Kids||Joseph Herbert Jr|
|View more / View less Facts of Jo Koy|
Filipino-American stand-up comedian Jo Koy is most famous for selling out arenas and his appearances on Chelsea Lately. Also, he is touring as a headliner and performing in theatres all over America.
Early Life of Jo Koy
The comedian Jo Koy was born on June 2, 1971, in Tacoma, Washington, the USA. His birth name is Joseph Glenn Herbert. He is the son of his father Jack Herbert of the US Air Force and his mother Josie Harrison Filipino-born who used to work as a manager for the Filipino band. Having American nationality, he belongs to mixed ethnicity.
He has 3 siblings, they are Rowena Cook, Gemma Herbert, and Robert Herbert. Koy’s mother moved to Las Vegas after divorcing when he was 13 years. He аttеndеd Ѕраnаwау Lаkе Ніgh Ѕсhооl оrіgіnаllу аnd thеn mоvеd tо Fоѕѕ Ніgh Ѕсhооl іn Тасоmа. Then he drорреd оut of college after еnrоllеd іn thе Unіvеrѕіtу оf Nеvаdа, Lаѕ Vеgаѕ.
Is Jo Koy Divorced with His Wife?
The comedian Jo Koy was happily married to his wife Angie King until 2013. His wife Angie is a Filipino-American singer. Koy had a private wedding ceremony in the presence of a few family members. From their married life, the couple was blessed with a son named Joseph Herbert Jr born on April 21, 2003.
Then problems raised in their married life and finally ended their married life with divorce in the year 2013. After the divorce also, the former couple made commitments to his former wife to stay in a healthy friendly relationship for the sake of their son. Being a responsible father, he pays child support to his ex-wife and it spoils his son.
He was already seen with a girl in various public places after the divorce. Also, Jo announced that he was seriously dating a girl. There were a lot of rumors about a secret marriage and engagement when he came back from Los Angeles. Koy wanted to keep his personal and dating life as mysterious as possible for the sake of his son.
Net Worth of Comedian Jo Koy
American stand-up comedian Jo Koy has a net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2022. He proved to be perk of fame & fortune showers professional since 1989. Over 3 decades of his career & tours became the major source of his income. On average the stand-up comedian earns $100-$200 for a single 45-minute stand-up comedy.
Also, he signed deals with Netflix that garners one paycheck of $500,000 for a one-hour special. Koy’s YouTube channel can earn him $5.6K – $89.9K per year as per Social Blade. Koy lives in Los Angeles, California house bought worth $2.2 million in 2014. Also, he has ownership of a condo- in the neighborhood of the same LA area.
What is the Height of Jo Koy?
The comedian Jo Koy has a muscular body & having a healthy lifestyle. He stands at a height of 6 feet 3 inches i.e 1.93 m tall. While his body weight is about 50 kg. He is bald having hazel eyes color.
- Jo is drop-out to began stand-up comedy in 1994. After that, he got a breakthrough after performing in Catch a Rising Star at MGM Grand Hotel and Casino.
- Then he started door-to-door sales after renting Huntridge Theater.
- Koy appeared on many TV shows: Chelsea Lately, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (in 2005), Comedy Central Presents: Jo Koy, TruTV Presents: World’s Dumbest…, The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon and Jimmy Kimmel Live!.
- Koy became the single artist to break the record for most-ticket sales at The Neal S Blaisdell Concert Hall in Honolulu. in 2017.
- He recorded over ticket sales of 23,000 as reported, with 11 shows sold out. Jo’s success followed with 6 shows sold out at The Warfield in San Francisco and 4 sold-out shows at Club Regent Event Centre in Winnipeg.
- In the year 2019, the American comedian sold 5 shows at San Diego Civic Theatre & then sold over 17,000 tickets (30 shows) at Brea Improv, being the only comedian to do so.
- Koy is busy with Just Kidding World Tour with ALL-NEW material.
FAQs of Jo Koy
Who is Jo Koy?
He is an Filipino-American stand-up comedian. Jo Koy is most famous for selling out arenas and his appearances on Chelsea Lately. Also, he is touring as a headliner and performing in theatres all over America.
When was Jo Koy born?
The comedian Jo Koy was born on June 2, 1971, in Tacoma, Washington, USA. His birth name is Joseph Glenn Herbert.
Who are Jo Koy ‘s parents?
He is the son of his father Jack Herbert of the US Air Force and his mother Josie Harrison Filipino-born who used to work as a manager for the Filipino band. He has 3 siblings, they are Rowena Cook, Gemma Herbert, and Robert Herbert. Koy’s mother moved to Las Vegas after divorcing when he was 13 years.