Jo Ann Pflug Bio, Age, Net Worth, Salary, Husband, Children, Height
Jo-Ann Pflug is an American actress who is well-known for her roles in movies such as Mash (1970), The Fall Guy (1981), and Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil (1997).
Early Life of Jo-Ann Pflug
Jo-Ann Pflug was born on 2nd May 1940, in Atlanta, Georgia, the United States of America. Currently, she is 79 years old and her horoscope is Taurus. Her father’s name is J. Lynn Pflug. She grew up in Winter Park, Florida, where her father was elected as mayor in the year 1958.
Jo holds an American nationality and belongs to a white ethnical background. She graduated from Winter Park High School, Rollins College, and the University of Miami, receiving her BA in broadcasting and a minor in American history.
Who is Jo-Ann Pflug Married to?
Jo-Ann Pflug married to Charles Stuck Young on 14th May 1988 in a private ceremony attended by families and friends. The couple does not share any children yet. As of now, the couple is living a blissful lifestyle without any sign of rumors of divorce or separation.
Previously, Pflug was married to Chuck Woolery in the year 1972. Their wedding ceremony took place in Knowles Memorial Chapel at Rollins College in Orlando.
They also shared a daughter named Melissa before they decided to part ways in 1980 and later ended the marriage in divorce in the year 1982.
How much is Jo-Ann Pflug’s Net Worth and Salary?
Ann Pflugh has an estimated net worth of around $5 million. Likewise, she managed to earn this six-digit figure money from her career as an actress. Her movie Catlow 1971 had a budget of around $2 million. Similarly, her other movie Traveller 1997 grossed more than $534,010 worldwide. Jo earns an average of $45 per hour and her annual salary ranges from $50k to $60k.
Body Measurement of Pflug
Jo-Ann Pflug stands at a tall height of 5 feet 11 inches tall with a fair skin tone. Furthermore, she has a perfect body shape and weighs around 55 kg.
Her body measurements are 33-24-33 inches which include breast, waist, and hips sizes respectively. Her bra size is 33B. Jo has brown colored hair and her eyes are hazel in color.
- Jo-Ann Pflug started her career in entertainment by providing the voice of Invisible Girl/ Susan Storm Richards on the television series Fantastic Four.
- Later, with her extraordinary talents, she has been able to establish herself as one of the best actresses.
- She has starred in famous movies and television series such as Catlow, Yul Brynner, Mash, Invisible Girl, and many more.
- Before her acting career, Jo used to run a weekly radio show called The Magic Carpet, where she was the storyteller, and for four years hosted a weekly live interview talk show called Montage.
- As of now, she might be busy with some of her upcoming projects.