Jimmy Page’s ex-wife Jimena Gomez Paratcha Biography & Personal Life
Facts of Jimena Gomez Paratcha
|Full Name:||Jimena Gomez Paratcha|
|Birth Date:||November 7, 1972|
|Net Worth||$200 thousand|
|Birth Place||San Francisco, California|
|Kids||Zofia Jade, Ashen Josan|
|View more / View less Facts of Jimena Gomez Paratcha|
Jimena Gomez Paratcha is famous as the ex-wife of the legendary artist, the former lead guitarist of the rock’n’roll band Led Zeppelin, Jimmy Page.
What is the Age of Jimena Gomez Paratcha?
Jimena Gomez Paratcha was born on 7th November 1972 in San Francisco, California, as the daughter of Argentine parents. Her zodiac sign is Cancer. She spent most of her childhood in California and Buenos Aires. As of now, she is 50 years old.
Likewise, Jimena holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity. As a teenager, she managed to do a lot of community work in Ecuador with Amigo de Las Americas and traveled voluntarily through several South American orphanages. Similarly, at the age of 11, she decided to help orphans one day after she saw her begging in the street.
Personal Life of Jimena Gomez Paratcha after Divorce with Jimmy Page
Jimena was once a married woman with her husband Jimmy Page. Well, she is the third wife of Page. The couple met in 1994 when they traveled to Brazil on a No Quarter Tour. Page was at the age of 50, while Jimena was only 23 years old. They married in the year 1995. Page married Jimena and adopted his eldest daughter Jana (born in 1994). The pair was blessed with two children together; Zofia Jade, born in 1997, and Ashen Josan, born in 1999. Jimena divorced her husband Jimmy in the year 2008.
Her Ex-Husband’s Past Relationship & Affairs
Her ex-husband had relationships in the past. In the early 1970s, he had a brief relationship with American artist Jackie DeShannon. Also, page was married to Charlotte Martin from 1970-to 1983 and to Patricia Ecker from 1986-to 1995. With Charlotte, Page had a daughter named Scarlet Page, born in 1971, and a son, James Patrick Page, born in April 1988.
Net Worth and Salary of Jimena Gomez Paratcha Ex-Husband
Jimena Gomez-Paratcha has an estimated net worth of around $200 thousand as of 2022. On the other hand, her ex-husband Jimmy Page has earned a massive amount of money as an English guitarist, songwriter, and record producer. Moreover, his net worth was evaluated at $180 million as of 2022.
The Career of Her Ex-Husband
- She works for charity. Talking about her ex-husband’s career, he began his career as a London-based studio session musician and was one of the UK’s most sought-after session guitarists alongside Big Jim Sullivan in the mid-1960s.
- From 1966 to 1968 he was a member of the Yardbirds.
- Similarly, at the end of 1968, he founded Led Zeppelin.
- The site is widely regarded as one of the greatest and most influential guitarists of all time.
- Afterward, he finished second in Gibson’s list of “Top 50 Guitarists of All Time” in 2010.
- Therefore, in 2007, in fourth place in Classic Rock’s “100 Wildest Guitar Heroes”.
- Moreover, Jimmy was twice inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame; once as a member of the Yardbirds (1992) and once as a member of Led Zeppelin (1995).
FAQ of Jimena Gomez Paratcha
What ethnicity is Jimena Gomez Paratcha?
Jimena Gomez Paratcha belongs to the white ethnicity.
Who did Jimena Gomez Paratcha previously marry?
Jimena Gomez Paratcha was married to Jimmy Page.
How much is Jimena Gomez Paratcha’s net worth?
Jimena Gomez Paratcha’s net worth is estimated to be $200 thousand.