Who is Jim Tom Wife? Wiki, Net Worth, Height
An American moonshiner, singer, and reality TV star, Jim Tom rose to popularity for appearing in the Discovery Channel’s show “Moonshiners”.
Where was Jim Tom born?
On 25th December 1940, Jim Tom was born in Robbinsville, North Caroline United States of America. His birth name is Jim Marvin Hedrick. He was born under the zodiac sign of Capricorn. His nickname is Jim Tom Hedrick.
By nationality, Jim Tom holds an American nationality. Similarly, he holds a White ethnic background. Talking about his academy and educational qualification.
Is Jim Tom still Single or Married to Someone?
Talking about the relationship Status of Jim Tom, currently, he is single. Jim is a secretive man. He loves to keep his personal life and affair in private. Though, Jim is 77 years old man. He might marry or dated someone else in the past but he has not revealed it in the public yet.
Similarly, he might have children. Jim has not revealed her family background in the public. It seems that he has given more priority to his career than his personal life.
What is the Net Worth of Jim Tom in 2022?
Jim Tom has gained a lot of sum of money from the entertainment industry. According to celebrity net worth, he has an estimated net worth of approx $ 200 thousand as of 2022. He has not revealed his annual salary to the public. The main sources of his income are his career as a singer and TV star.
He also gained a lot of name and fame from his career. It seems that he is living a cheerful and lavish life with his income. His net worth will definitely increase in the future.
What is the Height of Jim Tom?
Jim Tom stands at a good height of 5 feet 9 inches or 1.75m tall. Similarly, he has a weight of around 76 kg or 168 lbs. Besides that, blonde color hair and a pair of blue color eyes. Furthermore, there is no more information regarding his body measurement, shoe size, and dress size in the public.
Professional career of Jim Tom
- After graduation, Jim Tom began his career as a singer and reality TV star.
- He also began his moonshining career serving as a sugar supplier.
- He would haul sugar by boat to a national park, where his employer had a distillery.
- But, it does not long last, soon he discovers that he could start moonshining on his own.
- At that time, Jim was working in several other positions since moonshining is illegal.
- He needs the work that brings the money.
- Jim also works as a plumber, electrician, ham radio operator, and vehicle maintenance guy.
- Moreover, Jim presented his singing talents, releasing a couple of country songs such as “Golly That’s Good”. It was popular in many places of the world.
- Once Jim Tom was sent to jail for drunken or disorderly conduct stemming from the fact that he used to drink a lot of liquor.
- He was also appeared in “Shine”, the music video by Matt Stillwell filmed at Fontana Village in Graham, North Carolina in the year 2009.
- Jim Tom became a part of the new Discovery Channel series “Moonshiners”, along with other moonshiners Tim Smith, Josh Owens, Mark Rogers, and others. His series ” Moonshiners” is in season 3rd season.
- He also began selling his own moonshine, ‘100 Proof Unaged Rye’, by an endorsement deal with the Sugarland Distilling Company.
- Jim appears regularly in the show until 2016. After that, he appears in only a few shows due to having some health issues.
- Furthermore, Jim has also worked in a cotton gin and in construction.
- Currently, He repairs computers and other electronics.
FAQs of Jim Tom
Who is Jim Tom?
Jim is an American moonshiner, singer, and reality TV star who rose to popularity for appearing in the Discovery Channel’s show “Moonshiners”.
Where was Jim Tom born?
On 25th December 1940, Jim Tom was born in Robbinsville, North Caroline United States of America.