What is Jill Whelan Net Worth? Who is Her Husband?
Jill Whelan is an American actress as well as a radio show host who is widely famous for her appearance as Vicki Stubing on The Love Boat.
What is the Age of Jill Whelan?
Jill Whelan opened her eyes as Jill E. Whelan on 29th September 1966 in Oakland, California, the United States of America. As of 2019, her age is 53 years old while her horoscope is Virgo. She is the daughter of Carol Garrett (mother) and Charles Whelan (father).
She grew up with her sister, Nancy Whelan. Jill holds an American nationality and belongs to a white ethnical background.
She studied at Smith School in Livermore, California until the 6th grade. After that, she attended the Buckley School in Sherman Oaks, California, and graduated from there in the year 1984. Later, she enrolled at Guildford College in Surrey, England where she studied English Literature.
Awards & Nominations
- In the year 1983, Jill won Young Artist Award in the category Best Young Actress in a Drama Series for The Love Boat.
- Moreover, she received the nomination for Stinker Award in the category Worst Performance by a Child in a Featured Role for Airplane! in the year 1980.
The Love Boat
The Love Boat is an American television series that aired on the ABC television network from 5th May 1977 to 24th May 1986. Aaron Spelling was the executive producer of it and the series was part of ABC’s popular Saturday-night lineup of the time. The series ran for nine seasons plus four specials.
What is Jill Whelan Net Worth?
Jill Whelan has an estimated net worth of around $1.5 million as of 2019 which she earned through her career as an actress and a radio show host.
In the year 2006, she bought a house in Pennsylvania worth around $660k which has 4 bedrooms.
Jill Whelan has married thrice in her life. Firstly, she tied the wedding knot to Brad St. John on 24th December 1993. They first met each other in Los Angeles after leaving Madison Square Garden. They gave birth to a son, Harrison St. John in the year 1994.
However, they could not handle their relationship and divorced in 2001. After divorcing her first husband, she married Michael Chaykowsky in April 2004.
They welcomed their son Grant Chaykowsky in the year 2006. Later, they also ended their marriage in 2014. As of now, Jill is happily married to her husband Jeff Knapple since 30th September 2017. As of now, both of them are living a happy and blissful life with each other.
Height and Weight
Jill Whelan stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall while her body weight is around 59 kg. Her body measurement is 35-25-35 inches which include her bust size, waist size, and hip size respectively. Jill’s bra size is 40C. Whelan has blonde-colored hair while her eyes are blue in color.
Jill is active on various sorts of social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- At the age of 8 years old, Jill Whelan landed a series of TV commercials, and later, she started her television career with a recurring role on the TV show Friends in the year 1979.
- In the year 1980, she appeared as Vicki Stubing in the series The Love Boat.
- During the early 1980s, she served as a national spokeswoman for First Lady Nancy Reagan’s Just Say No which is an anti-drug campaign.
- She made numerous guest appearances in TV shows including Fantasy Island, Battle of the Network Stars, and so on.
- In late 1979, Jill played the role of Lisa Davis, a heart patient, in Airplane!
- She left acting in the year 1999 and started working as an investigative producer at the Los Angeles television station KCOP.
- Further, Jill continued as a radio show host for 1210 WPHT radio.
- On 25th November 2001, she appeared on an episode of The Weakest Link which is a trivia game show hosted by Anne Robinson.
- After that, she appeared with several other cast members from the movie Airplane! in a reunion segment on NBC’s The Today Show on 10th September 2008.
- She made her New York City cabaret debut with her one-woman show Jill Whelan: An Evening In Dry Dock at The Metropolitan Room in October 2008.
- Later, she appeared in the British farce Move Over Mrs. Markham at Stage West Theatre Restaurant from September to November 2011.
- Further, she moved on as co-host with Brian Phelps in The Brian And Jill Show in the year 2013.
- The duo shares a love for improvisational comedy and has created hundreds of characters together that they have performed both on the stage during various improvisation shows and in sketches performed on their podcast.