Facts of Jill Wagner
|Full Name:||Jill Wagner|
|Birth Date:||January 13, 1979|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Married||David Lemanowicz (2017)|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
|Body Size||37-25-35 inches|
|Birth Place||Winston–Salem, North Carolina|
|Education||the Ledford Senior High School, North Carolina State University, Barbizon Modeling and Acting School|
|Jill Wagner Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Jill Wagner|
Jill Wagner is an American model as well as an actress who is widely famous as the host of the ABC competition series Wipeout.
Jill Wagner opened his eyes as Jill Suzanne Wagner, on 13th January 1979, in Winston–Salem, North Carolina, the United States of America. As of 2019, her age is 40 years old while her horoscope is Capricorn. She lost her mother shortly after her birth and was raised by her father, David Wagner who is a United States Marine, and her grandmother.
Further, she grew up with her elder brother, Brandon Wagner. Jill holds an American nationality and belongs to the mixed ethnical background.
She studied in the Ledford Senior High School in Wallburg, North Carolina, and later, obtained a bachelor’s degree in business management from North Carolina State University in the year 2001. Further, she also attended Barbizon Modeling and Acting School and graduated from there and she earned the name Miss Barbizon.
- After completing college, Jill Wagner moved to California to start her modeling career
- In the year 2003, she selected as a cast member on the MTV series Punk’d, participating in about a dozen sketches. She featured as Field Agent in the show and appeared in six of its episodes, taking part in around a dozen of its sketches.
- Later, she featured in the British men’s magazine, Stuff.
- In the year 2004, she appeared in three television series, Mr. Monk and the Employee of the Month, Dead Man, Live Bet, and Thanksgiving Day Charade.
- From 2005 to 2011, Jill featured in various TV advertisements, as the spokesmodel of Mercury, a brand of the multinational automaker Ford.
- From 28th June 2006 to 13th September 2006, she appeared as Krista Starr in the American live-action superhero TV series Blade: The Series.
- In the following year, she appeared on the lifestyle magazine for men, FHM, in the July issue of its American publication.
- Moreover, she landed up with the starring role of Polly Wattin the American horror movie Splinter in the year 2008.
- In the year 2009, Jill appeared in an episode of the American dance competition TV series Dancing with the Stars.
- In the year 2011, she co-hosted an American news magazine TV show Inside the Vault, in ten of its episodes.
- Jill appeared Sandy in the American drama-thriller movie Road to Paloma in the year 2014.
- Apart from TV series and shows, she has also featured in various TV films, such as Autumn Dreams (2015), Christmas in the Smokies (2015), Christmas Cookies (2016), A Harvest Wedding (2017), and so on.
- Since 2015, Jill is hosting the original series Handcrafted America, which airs on INSP.
- In the year 2017, she appeared in an episode of the American reality television cooking competition Hell’s Kitchen.
Wipeout American game show series hosted and commentated by John Henson and John Anderson. Further, the game show aired on ABC from 24th June 2008 until the show aired its final episode on 7th September 2014. Vanessa Lachey was the interim host for one season. Moreover, the creators and executive producers are Matt Kunitz and Scott Larsen. It was taped at Sable Ranch in Canyon Country, Santa Clarita, California, about 40 miles (64 km) north of Los Angeles.
Estimated Net Worth of Jill Wagner
Jill Wagner has an estimated net worth of around $4 million as of 2019 which she earned through her career as a model and actress.
Jill Wagner started Married Life with her long-time boyfriend
Jill Wagner is a happily married woman. On 8th April 2017, she tied the wedding knot to her long-time boyfriend David Lemanowicz at an intimate wedding. Her husband is a former pro hockey player. The couple welcomed a daughter named Lija Lemanowicz. As of now, the family of three resides happily in Los Angeles.
How tall is Model’ Jill Wagner?
Jill Wagner stands at a tall height of 5 feet 8 inches while her body weight is around 62 kg. She has a perfect body structure with the measurement of 37-25-35 inches which includes her buts size, waist size, and hip size respectively. Wagner has blonde colored hair while her eyes are hazel in color.
Further, Jill is quite active on various sorts of social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.