Jessica Wesson Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Relationship, Height
Facts of Jessica Wesson
|January 1, 1982
|5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)
|Jessica Wesson Twitter
|Jessica Wesson Instagram
|View more / View less Facts of Jessica Wesson
Jessica Wesson is a former American actress. She is famous for her role as Brad’s first girlfriend on the network hit comedy sitcom, Home Improvement.
Early Life of Jessica Wesson
Jessica Wesson was born on January 1, 1982, in California, USA. Currently, her age is 37 years old. Her birth sign is Capricorn. Jessica’s nationality is American and belongs to the white ethnicity. She has liked acting since her childhood. She inclined towards acting at a very young age.
Is Jessica Wesson Single, Married, or Dating?
As of 2019, Jessica is not married and possibly single at the moment.
Net Worth and Salary of Jessica Wasson
Having appeared in a few successful movies and TV shows such as Longshot, and Casper, Jessica is estimated to have a net worth of over $1 million.
She starred in the computer-animated fantasy comedy, Casper which collected $287.9 million against the budget of $55 million in the year1995.
A Career as an Actress
- Wesson is a terrific actress who has been popular for many of her roles in film and television.
- She debuted as an actress in the family-friendly comedy sitcom hit, Home Improvement in 1992.
- The role of Jennifer Sudarsky made her famous.
- The character of Jennifer was Zachery Ty Bryan’s first girlfriend in the series Home Improvement.
- Her character did well with fans.
- After that, she was invited back many times to play the same role in the popular sitcom.
- She acted in Milk Money in the year 1994, where she played the role of Stacey.
- Milk Money was a film starring Melanie Griffith.
- In the year 1995, she had a supporting role in the family-friendly film called Casper.
- The film was all about a friendly ghost that helped a young girl fight off evil spirits that were bothering her family.
- The story is based on a classic cartoon and comic book series.
- In the year 1996, Jessica got a role in another fan-favorite film called Flipper.
- She also portrayed the role of Kim in the film, Flipper.
- The movie was based on a classic TV show that featured the friendly relationship between humans and dolphins which was shown in the movie.
- Jessica was happy to just be on set because she got to interact with the friendly dolphins.
- She played the recurring role of Kaite Albright in the Judging Army.
- Unfortunately, Jessica retired from her acting career after 2001.
- In 1993, she received the Young Artist Award nomination.
- At that time, there was her nomination in the category of Young Artist Award for Home Improvement in the year 1993.
- Furthermore, Other achievements and awards are still unknown to her as she has not mentioned them.