Jessica Tarlov Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Height, Sister
Facts of Jessica Tarlov
|Full Name:||Jessica Tarlov|
|Birth Date:||March 9, 1984|
|Profession:||Political strategist and Consultant|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches (1.80m)|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Birth Place||Manhattan, in New York City|
|Education||Bryn Mawr College|
|Jessica Tarlov Twitter|
|View more / View less Facts of Jessica Tarlov|
Jessica Tarlov is a popular American political strategist and Consultant. Also, she is an ideal woman who has tried to navigate through the turbulence of American politics.
Jessica is a popular figure on Fox News Channel, famous for her versatility when it comes to political analysis and strategies. She started her career in the year 2007 as a Project Manager at Merill Lynch and has rapidly moved her way up.
Who are Jessica Tarlov’s Father and Mother?
Jessica Tarlov was on 9 March 1984 in Manhattan, New York City of the United States of America. Currently, her age is 35 years old. Her father’s name is Mark Tarlov and her mother’s name is Judy Roberts.
Her father is a famous producer and director popular for his movies including Power, Temptation, Simply Irresistible, and Undermind among others. As, her mother is a writer, producer, and wine manufacturer. She belongs to America by nationality and holds a mixed ethnic background.
Educational and Family Background
Jessica’s maternal grandfather is a Jewish immigrant who came from Russia and France respectively. She has a siblings sister Molly Tarlov. She is an American actress and popular for her roles in a movie such as MTV’s series Awkard, iCarly, and Simply Irresistible just to mention a few.
Jessica Tarlov got an education from Bryn Mawr College. She obtained a bachelor’s degree in history in the year 2006. Then she went to the London School of Economics and got a master’s in political science. Jessica’s unquenchable desire of talking about politics also led her to acquire a Ph.D. in political science and government.
Jessica Tarlov has a height of 5 feet 11 inches with a perfect body weight of around 58 kg. Similarly, her hair is brown with a pair of brown eyes color. Jessica Tarlov is quite active on the Twitter account with more than 35.7k followers on the Twitter account.
Who is Jessica Tarlov’s Husband?
She is yet to marry but dating her unknown boyfriend. Jessica would be the choice of so many men.
On the other hand, her sister Molly married Alexander Noyes in March 2017.
How much is the Net Worth and Salary of Jessica Tarlov?
Jessica Tarlov has earned a huge amount of money from her career. The average salary of a News reporter is $42872 in the US. As well as the salary of Fox News Network, LLC range from $34,973 to $117,318 a year. Moreover, she has published a book under the title America in the Age of Trump.
The price of the book is around $11.01 for Kindle and $11.76 for Hardcover on Amazon. Well, Jessica has been working as a senior director of Research and Consumer Insight. She must be earning a decent amount and living a luxurious life. Jessica estimated net worth is around $2 million.
The Professional Career of Jessica Tarlov
- Jessica began her career as a project manager at Merrill Lynch in the year 2007.
- She represented her company in several international conferences held in Paris and Brussels.
- Similarly, Tarlov also met Douglas Schoen, a political consultant, and strategist who later hired her.
- Jessica is a political strategist and research assistant for his company Douglas Schoen LLC.
- Tarlov joined Fox News Channel as a regular liberal commentator.
- Jessica worked at Fox network commenting on political strategies and analysis of politics in the US.
- She appeared on several Fox shows including the Sean Hannity Show.
- Jessica is a Democrat and a strong supporter of Hillary Clinton.
- She is also a prolific writer and has been writing for popular media companies such as Fox News, NY Daily News, Daily Beast, and Forbes among others.
- Jessica co-authored a book titled America in the Age of Trump.
- She joined Bustle Digital Coy in the year 2017 and has been working as a Senior Director of Research and Consumer Insight covering stories on millennial women worldwide.