Joe Namath’s Daughter-Jessica Namath Husband, Net Worth 2022, Age
Facts of Jessica Namath
|Full Name:||Jessica Namath|
|Net Worth||$500 thousand|
|Education||The Archer School, The University of Alabama|
|Mother||Deborah Mays Namath|
|Siblings||Olivia Rose Namath|
|Jessica Namath Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Jessica Namath|
American actress Jessica Namath is famous as the daughter of Joe Namath who is a former American football quarterback.
Who is Jessica Namath Mother?
Jessica Namath was born in the year 1986. Her full exact birthdate and month are unknown. There is no information regarding her birthplace as well. It seems that she was born and raised somewhere in the United States of America. So she holds American nationality and is of Caucasian ethnic background. Joe Namath is the name of her father. Her father is a popular American football player who used to play as a quarterback.
Deborah Mays Namath is the name of her mother. Her childhood was very good because she was blessed with a younger sister. Olivia Rose Namath is the name of her younger sister. Regarding her academic qualification, she first went to The Archer School for Girls and completed her higher-level education. After that, she enrolled at The University of Alabama.
What is Jessica Namath Net Worth?
Jessica Namath has earned a handsome sum of income from the entertainment industry. As per some sources, her net worth is estimated to be around $500 thousand as of 2022. Till now she has not revealed the information regarding her annual salary on social media sites. It seems that it is still under review and will be updated soon. The main source of her income is from her successful career as an actress.
As of now, Jessica Namath is living a great and luxurious life from the earning she received from her successful professional career. Similarly her father Joe Namatha has an estimated net worth of more than $25 Million. The main source of Joe’s income is from her career as an American football player and actor. In the upcoming days his net worth as well, as his annual salary will surely increase.
Who is Jessica Namath Husband?
Seeing the relationship status of Jessica Namath is currently single. Previously she was married to Brian Kennedy. By profession, her ex-husband is an Irish singer-songwriter and author. The couple exchanged their marriage vows in July 2015 at St. Therese, Montauk, New York State.
From their marriage, Jessica and her husband Brian were blessed with one child. John Kennedy is their first son who was born in the year 2016. But their relationship did not remain the same as before after their son’s birth.
So both of them decided to get separated after the birth of their son. But Jessica said that her husband has anger issues and he is also a drug addict. In the year 2019, both of them filled the divorce paper.
After that Brian demanded his father-in-law’s financial documents to prove that he is supporting his daughter. Likewise, Jessica also has a daughter named Jemma. But there is no information regarding her father’s identity on social media.
Professional Career of Jessica Namath
- Jessica Namath started her career in the field of acting. In the year 2012, she was seen in documentary-biography Namath. This biography was written by Ouisie Shapiro.
- After that, she appeared in a comedy movie titled The Wedding Ringer in the year 2015. Also, she was seen playing the character of a party girl.
- There were also other casts of this film are Kevin Hart, Josh Gad, Affion Crockett, Kaley Cuoco, and many more.
- Likewise her father Joe is an excellent football player and was active from the year 1965 till 1977.
- Joe has also played for teams like New York Jets from the year 1965 to 1976.
- In the year 1977, he played for Los Angeles Rams team. At that time Joe was honored with various titles and honors.
- In the year 1974, he was the NFL Comeback Player of the Year. In the year 1968, he became the AFL champion.
- He was also AFL All-Star four times player and an AFL passing yards leader for two times players. Also, he was eleventh in the balloting for the 1964 Heisman Trophy, which was won by quarterback John Huarte of Notre Dame.