Husband of Jessica Cox, Bio, Age, Parents, Net Worth, Family, Height
Facts of Jessica Cox
|Full Name:||Jessica Cox|
|Birth Date:||February 2, 1983|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Net Worth||$120 million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Education||The University of Arizona|
|Jessica Cox Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Jessica Cox|
- 1 Where is Jessica Cox from?
- 2 Where did Jessica Cox complete her education?
- 3 Who is Jessica Cox’s Husband?
- 4 What is Jessica Cox’s Net Worth?
- 5 Why does Jessica Cox have no arms?
- 6 How tall is Jessica Cox?
- 7 Why is Jessica Cox inspirational?
- 8 What was the challenge Jessica Cox had?
- 9 Professional Career of Jessica Cox
- 10 Awards of Jessica Cox
American aircraft pilot Jessica Cox came into the spotlight as the world’s first licensed armless pilot. Additionally, she is also renowned as the first armless black belt in the American Taekwondo Association.
Where is Jessica Cox from?
Jessica Cox opened her eyes to this beautiful world on February 2, 1983, in Sierra Vista, Arizona of the United States of America. This makes Jessica 39 years old as of now. She celebrates her birthday every 2 of February with her friends and family. She falls under the Aquarius star sign.
The name of her father of Jessica is William Cox. Similarly, the name of her mother is Inez Cox. She holds the American nationality and belongs to the North American ethnic background. Likewise, she has faith and belief in the Christian religion.
Where did Jessica Cox complete her education?
Jessica has completed her primary schooling at the local school in her hometown. For her university study, she enrolled herself at The University of Arizona. She completed her graduation from the university with a bachelor’s degree in psychology in the year 2005. She also has a degree in communications as her minor subject.
Who is Jessica Cox’s Husband?
Jessica is happily living a conjugal life right now. The name of her husband Cox is Patrick Chamberlain. By profession, Patrick is a director of Artistic Planning in the New Jersey Symphony Orchestra.
The pair got officially married to each other on 12 May of the year 2012. They tied their marriage knot in New Jersey in the United States of America.
What is Jessica Cox’s Net Worth?
As of 2022, Jessica has an estimated net worth of $120 million approximately. She is earning a hefty sum of money from her professional career as a pilot. She has become more successful in her career than a normal person can be.
Besides, her pilot career, she has written books and she is also a motivational speaker which also pays her a very handsome amount of money. The average salary of a pilot in the United States is around $52702 per year.
Why does Jessica Cox have no arms?
Jessica is armless by her birth. She was born with a rare birth defect that caused her to be armless. She used to use prosthetic arms till she was 14 years old. After that, she stopped using that. Though she was born without an arm, she can do many things that normal people do in their life. She can operate a car, fly a plane and play the piano. She does all her things with her legs.
How tall is Jessica Cox?
Jessica stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches tall. She has a body weight of 60 kg. On the other hand, she has an attractive pair of dark brown color eyes and black color hair.
Why is Jessica Cox inspirational?
Jessica has popularly destroyed the words I can’t from her dictionary. Although she has an arm defect and she has done all her work with the help of her legs, she has not set a limit in her life. She has been participating in many activities since her childhood. She can dance, drive, swim, and do her daily work easily with her legs.
What was the challenge Jessica Cox had?
Jessica’s first challenge was finding an instructor. Many instructors were discomfiting schooling and training an armless pilot. Cox persisted and finally found a trainer who approved.
Professional Career of Jessica Cox
- Jessica started to take Taekwondo classes when she was just 10 years old in her hometown.
- When she was at the University of Arizona, she again started her taekwondo training at the Taekwondo Association club.
- Jessica started her pilot career from the year 2005.
- She flew a single-engine airplane at the beginning of her career.
- On October 10 of the year 2008, she received her license for her pilot profession.
- She made her dream of becoming a pilot after receiving the training for 3 years.
- On the other hand, Jessica is also a motivational speaker.
- In the year 2014, she did her 40- miles segment of El Tour De Tucson.
- Moreover, she has also published a self-help book titled Disarm Your Limits.
Awards of Jessica Cox
- Jessica is the owner of many awards.
- Cox has written her name in the Guinness World Record.
- She has the awards for The Only Pilot to Fly With Their Feet.
- Additionally, she is the winner of the Inspiration Awards for Women 2012.