What is Jessica Camacho Net Worth 2022? Her Bio, Age, Boyfriend,
Facts of Jessica Camacho
|Full Name:||Jessica Camacho|
|Birth Date:||November 26, 1981|
|Height:||5 feet 2 inches (1.57m)|
|Net Worth||$3 million dollar|
|Birth Place||California, U.S|
|Jessica Camacho Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Jessica Camacho|
American actress who is famous for her notable role as Sophie Foster in the series ‘Sleepy Hollow’. Besides, Jessica Camacho is also known as Gypsy in The CW superhero series titled ‘The Flash’. She has also made her appearance as Michelle Vargas in the Netflix series titled ‘Another Life’.
Early Life of American Actress-Camacho
Jessica Camacho was born on 26 November 1982 in California in the United States. Currently, the actress is 36 years of age and her sun sign is Sagittarius. She has an American nationality and comes from a white ethnical background. Although the actress has never disclosed her parents’ identity she keeps on posting their pictures on her official Instagram account.
Before becoming an actress, Camacho was working as a waitress while receiving acting classes at the prestigious American Conservatory Theatre. She then started to perform in stage and television projects in Chicago.
So far the actress has appeared in a number of movies and TV shows such as Desertion, Nothing like the Holiday, Dexter, Think like the Man, Veronica Mars, Ana Maria in Novela Land, The Mentalist, The Flesh, Another Life, Harley, and the Davidsons, and many more.
The American actress is also involved in several social works and charitable campaigns. Camacho supports and is engaged in numerous charitable organizations such as HSI Global, Humane Society, The Sato Project, and as well New York Bully Crew. Some other charitable organizations that the actress is a part of are The La Mission and Bestfriends Animal Society.
In March 2019, Camacho took part in a fundraising program called Gabino Camacho Family Fund. The actress raised $10 thousand and donated it to the Mountain View Community.
What is Jessica Camacho’s Net Worth?
Jessica Camacho is has a net worth of around $3 million as of 2022. She has accumulated most of her wealth through her professional acting career. She enjoys good fortune through her successful career as an American actress.
Besides, she also earns a huge sum of money from her social sites accounts such as Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube. She makes around $243 to $405 per sponsored post on her official Instagram account as of 2019. Similarly, she also earns from numerous endorsement deals and commercials ads. She makes thousands of dollars from her endorsement deals such as Hask, fashion nova, and many more.
Her Past Affairs and Ex-Boyfriend
Jessica Camacho is possibly single at the moment as of 2019. Previously, she was in a relationship with a Colombian actor Carlos Valdes.
The beautiful actress has got a decent height of 5 feet 2 inches and her body weighs around 56kg.
American actress, Jessica Camacho is quite active on social sites such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Similarly, she also has her own YouTube channel.
- As an American actress, Camacho has around 42 credits. Camacho began her professional acting career in the year 2007.
- She made her first screen debut from a small role in the children’s show ‘Come On Over’ in 2007.
- In the year 2008, Camacho made her cinematic debut in a romantic comedy titled ‘Desertion’ directed by Francine Michelle.
- Next, she appeared in another romantic drama titled ‘Nothing Like the Holidays.
- From 2009 to 2012, she appeared as a guest star in several TV shows such as ‘The Beast’, ‘Justified’, ‘Dexter’, and as well as ‘Undercovers’.
- She also made her appearance as a guest in TV shows like ‘The Mentalist, ‘Gossip Girl, and as well as ‘Wedding Band’.
- Likewise, Camacho is also cast in the unsold pilot/telefilm ‘El Jefe’ in the year 2012.
- From 2015-2016, Camacho appeared in three season series ‘Sleepy Hollow’ where she played the role of FBI Agent Sophie Foster.
- Camacho then appeared in a superhero series titled The Flash playing the role of the comic-book character named Gypsy.
- In 2017, she appeared in an action-adventure comedy film ‘The Babymoon’ along with Julie McNiven and Shaun Sipos.
- And the film was directed by Bailey Kobe. She then landed the role of a coalition activist in Dan Gilroy’s legal drama titled ‘Roman J. Israel, Esq.’ with co-stars Denzel Washington and Colin Farrell.
- She recently appeared in Netflix’s series ‘Another Life’ in 2019.
- It is a science fiction drama and she played the role of Michelle Vargas, a communication expert of the spaceship Salvare.
- As of now, she is working on her upcoming project that is the CBS legal-drama series ‘All Rise’.