Jermaine Lloyd Pennant Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Wife, Height
Facts of Jermaine Lloyd Pennant
|Full Name:||Jermaine Lloyd Pennant|
|Birth Date:||January 15, 1983|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||The Meadows, Nottingham|
|Jermaine Lloyd Pennant Twitter|
|Jermaine Lloyd Pennant Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Jermaine Lloyd Pennant|
Jermaine Lloyd Pennant is an English footballer who last played for Billericay Town as a winger. Pennant has made over 300 appearances for 15 clubs and has scored 24 goals so far.
Football Lover since Child
Jermaine Lloyd Pennant was born on January 15, 1983, in The Meadows, Nottingham, England with the birth sign Capricorn. As of 2019, he is 36 years old. Jermaine’s father Gary was a semi-professional footballer who inspired Pennant to play. He holds British nationality and belongs to the black ethnical group.
Pennant remembers that his favorite toy was a football as a child. Pennant, who grew up in a crime and drug-ridden neighborhood, tells football has saved him from crime. When he was 14 years old, he moved away from home and lived with YTS players who were 16, 17, and 18 years old.
Who is Jermaine Lloyd Pennant Married to?
In 2007, Pennant began to date the glamor model Amii Grove. According to Grove, she ended the relationship when she found CCTV footage of Pennant’s fraud and “took revenge by destroying 200,000 pounds of his designer gear.”
Pennant was in a relationship with Hollyoaks actress Jennifer Metcalfe in January 2009. Soon after, Pennant’s father Gary was convicted of drug trafficking and sentenced to four years in prison. In May 2010, Pennant became engaged to Lara Murphy.
They have a son Trey, who was born in August 2010. The relationship with Murphy ended when his son was one year old, Pennant left her for glamor model Alice Goodwin. He married Goodwin in May 2014. They appeared on the Jeremy Kyle Show in October 2018.
Net Worth and Salary
He began his football career at the age of fifteen when he was signed by Arsenal of Notts County for £ 2 million. He then played for Watford, Leeds United, and Birmingham City, before signing a contract with Liverpool for a £ 6.9m four-year contract. Jermaine estimated net worth of around £1.3 million at present.
Pennant has played for many clubs and has made impressive profits in the past. In Liverpool, he earned about £ 30,000 a week. Similarly, he earned around £ 80,000 a week at Real Zaragoza and £ 25,000 a week at Wigan Athletic.
Jermaine has an appealing body figure. Where he stands at the height of 5 feet 8 inches and weighs 68 kg. Likewise, he has dark brown hair color and black eyes color.
A Career as a Footballer
- Pennant was signed by Arsenal of Notts County at the age of 15.
- Pennant’s career seemed promising after his move to Arsenal.
- He debuted at the age of 16 years and 319 days against Middlesbrough in the League Cup on 30 November 1999.
- He was the youngest ever first-team player from Arsenal, surpassing Gerry Ward’s long-standing record by two days.
- His record has since been surpassed by Cesc Fàbregas and Jack Wilshere.
- He played for Arsenal for seven years and only completed five starts, including a hat-trick in his full league debut against Southampton in May 2003.
- However, his only goals for the Arsenal league.
- He failed to secure a regular place in a team of Arsenal and completed 49 games in a row without defeat.
- Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger seemed to have lost patience with Pennant, who was late for training in the past.
- Between 2002 and 2004, Pennant spent loans at Watford and Leeds United.
- Pennant received regular first action in the first team of Leeds, which relegated at the end of the 2003/04 season.
- Pennant wrote an autobiography, Mental: Bad Behavior, Ugly Truths, and the beautiful game, which was published in 2018.
- In the English U21 national team Pennant was sent home by head coach David Platt because he had curfewed before an important game against Turkey.
- Later he apologized for his actions. He was also sent out of the race because he had defeated Niko Kranjčar in a game against the Croatian Under-21 international.
- However, he managed to complete a total of 24 appearances for the U21, which made him one of the ten Englishmen with the highest players at this level.