Alan Arkin’s ex-wife Jeremy Yaffe Biography, Other Facts & Personal Life
Facts of Jeremy Yaffe
|Full Name:||Jeremy Yaffe|
|Divorce||Alan Arkin (1955-1961)|
|Kids||Adam and Matthew Arkin|
|View more / View less Facts of Jeremy Yaffe|
There are many celebrities who became famous only because of their ex-husband’s name and fame. Jeremy Yaffe is one of those celebrities who came to the media spotlight as the celebrity ex-wife of an American actor, director, and screenwriter, Alan Arkin.
Early Life of Jeremy Yaffe
Jeremy Yaffe entered this world in the year 1937 in Massachusetts, the United States of America. Jeremy is the daughter of George Yaffe (father) and Ninna Yaffe (mother).
Jeremy holds an American nationality and belongs to a white ethnical background.
With Whom Jeremy Yaffe was Married?
Jeremy Yaffe was previously married to American actor and director, Alan Arkin in the year 1955. Her ex-husband is an American actor who won respect during a long career as a performer on stage, in television, and in movies.
They also share two sons together from the relationship. Their first son Adam Arkin was born on 19th August 1956, while their other son, Matthew Arkin was born on 21st March 1960. Later, they could not handle their relationship and separated their ways in the year 1961.
However, her ex-husband married actress-screenwriter, Barbara Dana, in the year 1964, and later, in 1996, he married psychotherapist Suzanne Newlander.
How much is Jeremy Yaffe’s Ex-husband’s Net Worth?
However, her ex-husband Alan Arkin has an estimated net worth of around $15 million as of 2022 which he earned from his acting and directing career.
Also, both of her sons are in the entertainment field. Her elder son, Adam Arkin is an actor and director who has an estimated net worth of $10 million. Likewise, her younger son, Matthew earns a net worth of around $15 million from his acting career.
Her Ex-Husband Career
- Her ex-husband, Alan Arkin is a popular American actor, director, as well as a screenwriter who is well-known for his work in Popi, Wait Until Dark, and The Russians Are Coming.
- Also, he is the author of many books, including Tony’s Hard Work Day, Halfway Through the Door: An Actor’s Journey Toward Self, and so on.
- Alan has been nominated for the Academy Award for Best Actor twice.
- He won the award for his performances in The Russians Are Coming, and The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter.
- Further, he won an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his performance in Little Miss Sunshine and received a Best Supporting Actor nomination for his performance in Argo.
FAQs of Jeremy Yaffe
Who is Jeremy Yaffe?
Jeremy Yaffe is one of those celebrities who came to the media spotlight as the celebrity ex-wife of an American actor, director, and screenwriter, Alan Arkin.
Where was Jeremy Yaffe born?
Jeremy Yaffe entered this world in the year 1937 in Massachusetts, the United States of America.
Who are the parents of Jeremy Yaffe?
Jeremy is the daughter of George Yaffe (father) and Ninna Yaffe (mother).