Jenny Agutter Wiki, Age,【Net Worth 2022】Husband, Children, Height
Facts of Jenny Agutter
|Full Name:||Jenny Agutter|
|Birth Date:||December 20, 1952|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Net Worth||$8 million|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Birth Place||Taunton, Somerset, England|
|Education||Elmhurst Ballet School|
|Father||Derek Brodie Agutter|
|Kids||Jonathan Tham and unknown|
|Jenny Agutter Facebook|
|Jenny Agutter Twitter|
|View more / View less Facts of Jenny Agutter|
Jennifer Ann Agutter is a British actress. She is popular for appearing in East of Sudan, Star!, and two adaptations of The Railway Children the BBC’s 1968 television serial and the 1970 film version.
Early Life of Jenny Agutter
Jennifer was born on the 20th of December, 1952 in Taunton, Somerset, England, under the birth sign is Sagittarius. As of 2019, she is 67 years old. She was born and raised in a Christianity following family and belongs to white ethnicity. She is British by nationality.
Who are Jenny Agutter’s Parents?
Her parents are Catherine Lynam and Derek Brodie Agutter. She was born as the only child to the couple, where her mother worked in a nursery while her father, who was an ex-British soldier, had retired and become an event manager. As a child, Jenny had traveled much around parts of Asia.
She has lived in various places like Singapore, Cyprus, and Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur). In England, while she was 8, she attended the local Elmhurst Ballet School and graduated in 1970.
Who is Jenny Agutter Married to? Does Jenny Agutter have Children?
She was married once to Mr. Johan Tham in 1963 and the couple lived together for more than 25 years. With two children together, they divorced in 1989 and since then she was single. Her first child is Jonathan Tham but the second is unknown.
With a busy schedule, she didn’t have time to continue her studies further but was also enjoying what she was doing. In 1971, she was offered a role in a TV film named The Snow Goose, the role of Fritha.
What is Jenny Agutter’s Net Worth?
Her prime source of income is her professional career. Jenny Agutter has a net worth of $8 million as of 2019.
Social Sites and Body Measurements
Jenny has a perfect height of 5 feet 7 inches and a weight of 60 kg. Her body measurement is 34-27-37. Besides this, her hair color is Light Brown and her eye color is Green. And, her sexual orientation is straight.
Jenny Agutter’s Career
- Actually, her first exposure to acting was in her school when she had to replace a girl for the role of Manna in a drama called Hanna and Manna.
- Also, she was reported to be cast in a film, which basically needed just an English-speaking girl.
- In fact, she was cast in her first-ever TV role of Kristy in BBC’s TV series The Newcomers.
- As she was still going to school at the time, therefore she could only come to the sets and act on her days off.
- During her graduation, BBC again offered her the role of Roberta in their movie The Railway Children (1968).
- That movie was based on a book written by Lionel Jeffries and after one year, she played in I Start Counting (1969), which was a thriller movie.
- Moving towards her awards, High-profile British films such as The Eagle Has Landed (1976), Equus (1977), for which she won a BAFTA Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role, and The Riddle of the Sands (1979).
- In the year 1981, she also co-starred in The Survivor, an Australian adaptation of the James Herbert novel, and was nominated for an AACTA Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role.
- Similarly, the TV film The Snow Goose (both 1971), for which she won an Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama.