Jennifer Westhoven Bio, Age, Net Worth, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height
Facts of Jennifer Westhoven
|Full Name:||Jennifer Westhoven|
|Birth Date:||August 16, 1971|
|Net Worth||$2.5 million|
|Birth Place||Cranford, New Jersey|
|Education||Bryn Mawr College|
|Jennifer Westhoven Facebook|
|Jennifer Westhoven Twitter|
|Jennifer Westhoven Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Jennifer Westhoven|
Jennifer Westhoven is an American reporter and correspondent. She is currently working with the CNN network for more than 15 years.
Early Life of Jennifer Westhoven
Westhoven was born on 16 August 1971 in Cranford, New Jersey, the US. As of 2019, she is 48 years old and her sun sign is Leo. She grew up in the same place where she was born. Jennifer’s nationality is American and her ethnicity is White.
Schooling and Body Size of Westhoven
Talking about Jennifer’s education, she schooled in Cranford, having been raised there. Jennifer graduated from Bryn Mawr College where she got a bachelor of arts degree in history and political science.
Jennifer Westhoven has a triangular curvaceous figure. Her body measurements are 34-32-36 inches and she has a height of 5 feet 3 inches or 1.6m. Similarly, her weight is 54 kg.
Additionally, Jennifer’s hair is blonde and she has black eyes.
What is the estimated Net Worth and Salary of Jennifer Westhoven?
The talented journalist Jennifer Westhoven holds an estimated net worth of $2.5 million as of 2019. Additionally, she earns most of her money through her career as a correspondent on CNN.
Additionally, moving on to her income, the average salary of a reporter in CNN earns from $35k to $132k per year. However, the channel draws a large amount of cash on pay-per-view shows pulling about $18 per viewer and more than 100k people tuning in for the program.
Similarly, she accumulated enough wealth to live a life of comfort and luxury with her family. But all of the assets, she owns remain hidden from the public.
Who is Jennifer Westhoven Husband?
Westhoven is a married woman. She married her long-term boyfriend, Joe Palese in October of 2007. Her husband Joe, is a yoga instructor and a musician.
The couple met in the yoga class for the first time. After some meetings, they fell in love and eventually tied the knots. After some years of their marriage, the couple got blessed with two beautiful children. Their son, James was born on 21 April 2011 while their daughter, Jessamine came three years after in 2014.
Apart from that, She seems very protective of her babies from the media and hasn’t disclosed any piece of information to the public. Currently, the couple undoubtedly is living a happy married life, so there is no chance of divorce.
Jennifer Westhoven’s Career
- Westhoven was inspired by her mother to look her career towards journalism at a very young age.
- With a strong emphasis on finance, business, and money matters, Jennifer kicked off her career in journalism as a stock market news reporter in 1993.
- She worked with the reputed international news agency, Reuters until 2000.
- At Reuters, she covered stories and news in stock market pitches in the period of the technological boom and has interviewed eminent personalities of the financial arena such as Abby Joseph Cohen, Dennis Kozlowski, and Richard Grasso.
- After six years of working at the same place, she joined the CNN Network.
- Currently, she is working at the same place is now stationed in Atlanta.
- Jenniffer jas been associated with one of the biggest news firms CNN for more than a decade now.
- She has been working for CNN since 2004, she is one of the most hardworking people on CNN and it’s due to the hard work that she has put in over the years that she is where she is now.
- Being a part of CNN is an achievement on its own. And when you factor in the fact that she has been working with the news portal for the better part of two decades.
- That truly makes her special and makes her stand out from the crowd.
- As it makes her one of the most experienced journalists out there.