Jennifer Marie Brown Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height
Jennifer Marie Brown is an American author who is recognized for her writings including her novels Hate List, Perfect Escape, Thousand Words, and Torn Away.
Early Life of Jennifer Marie Brown
Jennifer Marie Brown was born on 11th May 1977 in Kansas City, Missouri, the United States of America. As of 2022, her age is 44 years old and her horoscope is Taurus. She is the daughter of Linda M Brown (mother) and Thomas M Brown (father).
Her father owns and operates a general merchandise store named US$1 while her mother is a customer service supervisor at Kansas City for Southwest Airlines. Jennifer holds an American nationality and belongs to a white ethnical background.
Who is Jennifer Marie Brown’s Husband?
Jennifer Marie Brown is a married woman who is married to her longtime boyfriend, Jake Tapper. Her husband, Jake is an American Journalist, cartoonist, and author as well as Chief Washington Correspondent for CNN.
Also, he runs the morning affairs program State of the Union on CNN and CNN International. Jennifer met Jake for the first time in the 2004 Presidential Campaign. After that, they started dating and finally married in the year 2006.
Their married life has been quite successful and they have been living happily ever after 13 years of their marriage. They also share two wonderful children. They have a daughter, Alice, who is 11 years old, and a son, Jack Tapper who is 8 years old.
What is Jennifer Marie Brown’s Net Worth and Salary?
Jennifer has an estimated net worth of around $4 million as of 2022. She accumulated this amount from her career as an author. So far, she has written a number of books and novels.
The actual amount of her annual salary is missing from the media. Her husband, Jake Tapper has an estimated net worth of around $12.76 million as of 2019.
After the success of her first novel, Jeniffer published many teen fiction such as Bitter End, Perfect Escape, Thousand Words, and many more. Besides that, she is also an author of children’s fiction, and some famous works include Life on Mars, How Lunchbox Jones saved me from robots, traitors, Missy the Cruel, and so on.
Later on, in the year 2013, she began writing women’s fiction under the name, Jennifer Scott. Her published books are The Sister Season, The Accidental Book Club, and so on.
- Jennifer was hired to work as Regional Field Manager at Planned Parenthood in Washington.
- She was a writer for the newspaper for almost four years.
- After that, Jennifer wrote her first debuted novel, Hate List published by Little Brown Books for young readers in the year 2009.
- This novel was all about a shooting incident in one of the high schools in the United States and deals with themes of bullying, tension, hatred, and suicide.
- As of now, Jennifer is a regional field manager for the Planned Parenthood Federation of America in Washington.
- Her job is to educate, support, recruit, and motivate the people of that organization.
- Also, she worked as a consultant for an advocate and in her spare time volunteered by reading to children.
FAQs of Jennifer Marie Brown
Where did Jennifer Marie Brown graduate from?
She graduated from the University of Missouri in Kanas city.
How tall is Jennifer Marie Brown?
Jennifer stands at a height of 4 feet 11 inches. She has a well-maintained body. Jennifer has blonde colored hair and her eyes are hazel in color.
Does Jennifer Marie Brown have a Child?
She has two children, Alice and Jack with her husband, Jake Tapper.