Ethnicity of Jennifer Maria Duncan Flores, Bio, Age, Husband, Children
Facts of Jennifer Maria Duncan Flores
|Full Name:||Jennifer Maria Duncan Flores|
|Birth Date:||July 30, 1981|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Husband||Brian Francisco Flores|
|Married||Brian Francisco Flores|
|Kids||Miles Duncan, Maxwell Duncan, and Liliana Duncan|
|View more / View less Facts of Jennifer Maria Duncan Flores|
- 1 What is Jennifer Maria Duncan Flores’s Ethnicity?
- 2 What is Jennifer Maria Duncan Flores’s Net Worth?
- 3 Who is Jennifer Maria Duncan Flores married to?
- 4 Does Jennifer Maria Duncan Flores have children?
- 5 Why did Brian Flores sue the NFL?
- 6 What is Jennifer Maria Duncan Flores’s Height?
- 7 Jennifer Maria Duncan Flores’s Professional Career
Jennifer Maria Duncan Flores is mostly popular as the wife of an American football coach Brian Francisco Flores.
What is Jennifer Maria Duncan Flores’s Ethnicity?
Jennifer Maria Duncan Flores is originally from the United States of America. She was born on 30th July 1981. As of 2022, she is 41 years old while her horoscope is Leo. Every year, she celebrates her birthday on 30th July. She was born to Anne Duncan (mother).
She holds American citizenship while she belongs to a white ethnic background. Similarly, she follows Christianity as a religion.
What is Jennifer Maria Duncan Flores’s Net Worth?
Jennifer is a teacher by her profession but the exact amount regarding her net worth and salary are still missing from the media. However, her husband Brian Francisco Flores has an estimated net worth of around $5 million in 2022. He has not mentioned much about his annual salary but we can assume he has a good annual salary. This includes all his property, assets, and luxurious item.
He was able to earn both name and fame from his career. Brian is living happily and lavishly with the income he has earned as a football coach. Aside from his career, he earns money from different endorsements, Advertisements, and sponsorship. Likewise, In the upcoming days, his net worth and salary will rise even higher with his hard work and dedication.
Who is Jennifer Maria Duncan Flores married to?
Jennifer Maria Duncan Flores is a happily married woman. She tied the wedding knot to her loving husband Brian Francisco Flores. By profession, her husband is an American football coach. There is no detailed information on when they met for the first time and when they started dating each other, but we could assume that they know each other through their career. The duo tied the knot in the summer of 2009.
The wedding ceremony was done in front of his family and a few friends. As of now, the duo is enjoying their happily married life. Also, there is no sign of separation and divorce between them. Moreover, there is no information about Jennifer’s and Brian’s past affairs or relationship.
Does Jennifer Maria Duncan Flores have children?
Jennifer and Brian gave birth to two sons and one daughter. They are Miles Duncan, Maxwell Duncan, and Liliana Duncan.
Jennifer has a special bond with her children as she loves them the most. She often spends her leisure time playing with her children.
Why did Brian Flores sue the NFL?
Former Dolphin head coach Brian Flores sued the NFL, the Dolphins, the New York Giants, and Denver Broncos. He sued them for alleged racial discrimination. According to the claims it says Brain went through “sham” head coaching interviews and was treated unfairly by the Dolphins during his three seasons in Miami.
What is Jennifer Maria Duncan Flores’s Height?
Jennifer stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall while her body weight is 58kg. Both of her hair and eyes are black in color.
Jennifer Maria Duncan Flores’s Professional Career
- Jennifer is a teacher by her profession.
- Previously, she worked as a Spanish teacher at Foxborough Regional Charter School.
- There is not much information regarding her professional career.
- On the other hand, Brian is a Football coach.
- Brian was playing as a linebacker from 1999 through 2002.
- But due to injury, it prevented him from playing in NFL.
- However, it didn’t stop him from interring as a football coach.
- He joined the Patriots as a scouting assistant.
- Likewise, in the same year, the franchise won its third Super Bowl title in Super Bowl XXXIX.
- Like that Brian became the pro scout in 2006 before being promoted.
- After being promoted he served as a special team coaching assistant until the end of the 2009 season.