American Actress-Jennifer Coolidge’s Relationship with Her Ex-Boyfriend; Who is Jennifer Coolidge Married to?
An American actress, comedian, and activist Jennifer Audrey Coolidge came to the limelight for playing Stifler’s Mom in the American Pie films, Sophie in the CBS sitcom 2 Broke Girls, Bobbie in the sitcom Joey, Paulette, and in Legally Blonde Jennifer Coolidge. Similarly, She is popular as a regular actor in Christopher Guest’s mockumentary films.
Who is Jennifer Coolidge Married to?
Jennifer Coolidge is a happily married woman. She has got married to her long-term boyfriend Tom Mahoney. The couple has tied the knot of their wedding in front of their family, friends, and relatives. However, the exact date of marriage is not disclosed on social media sites. They were enjoying and spending quality time together. Jennifer and Tom have uploaded beautiful photos and videos of their wedding with an adorable caption on their Instagram account.
As of now, The couple is living a luxurious and happy life sharing each other happiness and sorrow together. There is no sign of divorced and dispute among the couple till now. In the coming days, their bond will still remain strong as of now.
Jennifer Coolidge’s Relationship with Her Ex-Boyfriend
Jennifer Coolidge was in was in a relationship with Chris Kattan. By profession, he is an actor and comedian. The duo has dated for several years. However, their relationship does not become long last. Many ups and downs were in their bond. So after having many problems both of them decided to break their bond.
They also used to upload many breathtaking pictures in their official Instagram account. Then Chris and Jennifer got to break up after dating for several years. After that, both of them move to their own way after forgetting everything.
Does Jennifer Coolidge have any Children?
American actress Jennifer Coolidge has become the mother of two children from the relationship with Tom Mahoney. Her first child was born in the year 2012. Similarly, Her second child was born in the year 2013. But, the name of their children is not disclosed in the public.
Jennifer Coolidge’s Family
Jennifer Coolidge was born to the parent’s Paul Constant Coolidge and Gretchen Knauff. Her father is a plastics manufacturer and her mother is a homemaker. She is blessed with three siblings a brother and two sisters. The name of her sister is Elizabeth Coolidge and Susannah Coolidge. Similarly, her brother’s name is Andrew Coolidge. Jennifer was raised in a well-mannered and good environment along with her siblings by her parents in Norwell, Massachusetts.
Since her childhood, Jennifer Coolidge has a passion to be an actress. Similarly, she started acting caring at her early age. She has also joined an acting class at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in New York City.
Jennifer Coolidge’s Quick Facts
- On August 28, 1961, Jennifer Coolidge was born in Boston, Massachusetts, the United States of America.
- By birth, her birth sign is Virgo.
- As of now, she is 59 years old.
- By nationality, She holds an American nationality and belongs to a mixed (English- Scottish- German-Irish) ethnic background.
- Regarding her educational qualification, Jennifer Coolidge joined Norwell High School.
- Later on, She joined the Cambridge School of Weston.
- Likewise, she also joined Emerson College and the American Academy of Dramatic Arts.
- According to celebrity net worth, she has an estimated net worth of around $$8 Million.
- Jennifer has got a fit and fine body.
- She has stood at a good height of around 5 feet 10 inches or 178 centimeters or 1.78 meters.
- Similarly, she has a total body weight of around 65 kg or 143 lbs.
- In addition, Her body measurement size is 40-33-37 Inches.
- Jennifer has a beautiful pair of light brown color eyes with blonde color hair.