Facts of Jennifer Andrade
|Full Name:||Jennifer Andrade|
|Birth Date:||November 2, 1989|
|Height:||5 feet 2 inches (1.57m)|
|Dating||Russell Peters (2017)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Education||University of California|
|Kids||Russell Santiago Peters|
|Jennifer Andrade Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Jennifer Andrade|
Jennifer Andrade is a model as well as a beauty queen who is popular for her participation in Miss Universe Honduras in 2012. Additionally, she is famous as the girlfriend of a comedian, actor, and author, Russell Peters.
Early Life and Age of Jennifer Andrade
Jennifer Andrade entered this world on November 2, 1989, in Tegucigalpa, Honduras as Jennifer Andrade Felicidades. Her sun sign is Scorpio. But she has one sister whose name is Kenia.
Jennifer holds Honduran nationality and her ethnicity is Honduran-American. Talking about her education, she studied journalism at the University of California, Los Angeles.
Is Jennifer Andrade Married? Who is her Boyfriend?
To date, Jennifer is still unmarried. Presently, she is in a relationship with his boyfriend, Russell Peters since 2017. Russell is a Canadian entertainer and actor of Indian origin.
Moreover, they even shared a baby boy, Russell Santiago Peters in April 2019. They are enjoying their blissful life happily without any sign of separation.
However, Jennifer had no other relationships before Russell. On the other hand, her boyfriend was previously a married man. Earlier, he married Monica Diaz (2010 – 2012).
Furthermore, they even welcomed a daughter, Crystianna together in the year 2010. Besides that, he was in a love relationship with adult film actress Sunny Leone (2008), and Ruzanna Khetchian (2016 – 2017).
What is the Net Worth and Salary of Jennifer Andrade?
As she is a model, she earned a decent amount of money from her modeling career. Besides that, she also earns extra income from music videos, endorsement deals, advertisements, brand promotions, and many more. However, she has not revealed her net worth and salaries.
However, she enjoys her boyfriend, Russell Peters’s net worth is around $55 million from his career. Apart from that, he has donated $10,000 to support to fund the funeral for Nicolas Gabriel, who expired in Sunday’s blaze.
Moreover, he has arranged his insurance from the California Department of Insurance. In addition, he will surely increase his net worth in his upcoming future.
What is the Height of Jennifer Andrade?
Jennifer has a cute height of 5 feet 2 inches tall. In addition, she has black hair and her eyes are dark brown in color.
Miss Universe to Modelling Career
- Being a contestant of Miss Universe 2012 does not only earn fame but also earns name and worth.
- Besides that, from her modeling projects in the different functions, Jennifer gets well paid for everything.
- However, she has not disclosed when and how she started her modeling career.
- Apart from that, she got extra attention after being in a relationship with Russell Peters.
- On the other hand, Russell started his career in the comedy field in the year 1989.
- His one of the biggest idols, George Carlin told Russell to get on stage whenever and wherever possible.
Her Boyfriend Career
- Nevertheless, in 2007, Russell Peters hosted one of George Carlin’s last shows before his death.
- Afterward, he uploaded his performance on Comedy Now, a Canadian television show in the year 2004.
- That went viral and turned him into a star.
- Besides that, he set the record for the most attendance in a single stand-up comedian at the Singapore Indoor Stadium.
- Similarly, he was in the film Senior Skip Day with Tara Reid.
- Furthermore, he published his autobiography, Call Me Russell in the year 2010.
- Concerning his awards, he received the Trailblazer award by the Association of South Asians in Media, Marketing and Entertainment (SAMMA) in 2013.