Is Jennette Mccurdy Married? Estimated Net Worth & Salary 2023
Jennette Mccurdy is an American actress, singer, director, as well as a writer. She is well-known for her appearance as Sam Puckett on the Nickelodeon sitcom iCarly and its spin-off series, Sam & Cat.
Jennette Mccurdy Grew up in Garden Grove
The talented actress, Jennette Mccurdy was born on 26th June 1992, in Long Beach, California, the United States of America. Her birth name is Jennette Michelle Faye McCurdy and her horoscope is Cancer. She is the daughter of Debra McCurdy (mother) and Mark McCurdy (father).
She grew up in Garden Grove, California with her three older brothers named Marcus McCurdy, Scott McCurdy, and Dustin McCurdy. Jennette holds an American nationality while she belongs to a mixed ethnical background (Dutch, English, French, Irish, Italian, and Swedish).
Is Jennette Mccurdy Married Right Now?
No! the actress, Jennette Mccurdy is not married yet. Currently, she is single at the moment. She might be busy making her career bright rather than involving in any kind of relationship or love affair.
Previous Relationships History!
Previously, she was in relationships with Matthew Whitehead, Graham Patrick Martin (2004 – 2008), Max Ehrich (2010 – 2011), and Andre Drummond (2013).
Jennette Mccurdy has a height of 5 feet 2 inches while her body weight is 51kg. Her body measurements are 35-26-35 inches. Jennette has blonde colored hair while her eyes are blue in color.
How much is Jennette Mccurdy Net Worth?
Jennette Mccurdy has an estimated net worth of $5 million as of 2022. She has been able to earn this impressive amount through her career as an actress, director, singer, and writer. She makes about $50k per episode as her salary from her tv shows.
What is the Worth of her House?
She bought a house in Studio City for around $905k. Her house was built in the year 1987 and it features an open floor plan, a family room, two fireplaces, a den/office, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,600 square feet of living space.
Awards & Nominations
To date, Jennette has been able to receive numerous awards and nominations. She received various nominations for Young Artist Awards for various categories for TV serials such as Strong Medicine in 2004, The Last Day of Summer in 2008, and iCarly in 2009.
In the year 2010, she won the Australian Kids’ Choice Awards for her appearance in the movie, iCarly. Also, she won the MeusPremios Nick Brazil award in the Funniest Character category in the year 2011. Next year, she won the Kids Choice Awards in the Favorite TV Sidekick category iCarly.
Acting Career since 2000
- Jennette Mccurdy started her acting career in the year 2000 when she was just 8 years old.
- At that time, she appeared as Cassidy Gilford in Episode 6.1 of the TV serial, Mad TV. Next year, she appeared as Anna Markov in the movie, Shadow Fury and later, she appeared as Mary Fields in the movie, My Daughter’s Tears.
- Also, she played Jackie Trent in the TV serial, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
- In the year 2003, she appeared as Amanda Simmons in the movie, Taylor Simmons.
- Jennette won a starring role in the Nickelodeon TV series iCarly as Sam Puckett in the year 2007 which ended in the year 2012.
- In August 2016, she signed a deal with digital production company Canvas Media Studios to further utilize her social media connections with fans.
Directing & Writing Career
- Jennette made her debut as a movie director with a short movie, Kenny in the year 2018.
- Also, she has released three short movies which are The Grave, The McCurdys, and Strong Independent Women.
- In late 2018, Jennette announced that she hopes to direct more movies.
- Her second single, Homeless heart was dedicated to her friend Cody Waters who dies from brain cancer.
- She began writing a series of articles for The Wall Street Journal in the year 2011.
- He has also written a total of eight pieces for the paper, on topics ranging from Shirley Temple.
- Jennette is a columnist for Seventeen magazine. Also, she has written for The Huffington Post.
FAQs of Jennette Mccurdy
Who is Jennette Mccurdy?
Jennette Mccurdy is an American actress, singer, director, as well as a writer.
When was Jennette Mccurdy Grew born?
Mccurdy was born on 26th June 1992, in Long Beach, California, the United States of America.