Jenna Vulcano Bio, Age, Net Worth, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height
Facts of Jenna Vulcano
|Full Name:||Jenna Vulcano|
|Birth Date:||August 4, 1986|
|Divorce||James Murray (m.2014-2014)|
|Net Worth||$100, thousand|
|Birth Place||New York|
|Father||Sal Vulcano Sr.|
|Siblings||Sal Vulcano, Dana Vulcano|
|View more / View less Facts of Jenna Vulcano|
Jenna Vulcano, an American actress, and comedienne who is popular for her appearances in the comedy series Impractical Jokers. However, she came into the spotlight as a celebrity sister of Sal Vulcano.
Jenna Vulcano first opened her eyes on August 4, 1986, in New York, the United States. Her birth sign is Leo. She was born to parents Sal Vulcano Sr. (Father) and Dianne Fernandez-Vulcano (Mother). Her parents divorced when she was young. However, they are still together and support their children and their choices in life.
Jenna holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnicity. She grew up along with her sibling’s brother Sal Vulcano and sister Dana Vulcano in Staten Island, New York. Talking about her educational qualification, she enrolled at Kingsborough Community College located in Brooklyn.
What is Jenna Vulcano Net Worth and Salary?
Jenna Vulcano has an estimated net worth of around $100 thousand from her professional career. She has accumulated a wonderful net worth being an actress as well as a comedian.
The main source of her income is through her career as an actress. Further, she earns a decent amount of money through some brand endorsement deals, TV commercials, etc.
On the other hand, her brother Sal has a net worth of $5 million as an American producer and actor. He has collected the hefty sum of money from his stint as an executive producer of Impractical Jokers and from acting as well.
Jenna’s ex-husband James has a net worth of $5 million from his career as an American comedian and TV producer. Similarly, they also won a grand prize of $100,000 in NBC’s It’s Your Show. Since 2011, James is working as an executive producer of the American comedy series Impractical Jokers.
Is Jenna Vulcano still Married? Who is her Ex-Husband?
Previously, she was a married woman. Her ex-husband’s name is James Murray. However, no information about their dating history. But after joining the show Impractical Jokers, the duo began dating each other.
After dating a few years, the duo decided to get married. Finally, the couple exchanged their wedding vows in the presence of their family, relatives, and friends in 2014.
Unfortunately, the marriage turned out to be a short one last beyond their honeymoon. Soon after 24 hours, the marriage declared invalid. The main reason for the divorce was a prank they have planned to play on her brother, Sal.
However, after their divorce, no news of Jenna dating anyone out. She is possibly single and enjoying singlehood. She hasn’t involved in any controversy or scandals. Currently, she is focusing on her career rather than any new guy in her life.
- At first, Jenna came into the limelight as a celebrity sister.
- However, following the path of her brother, she made her debut in the entertainment industry.
- Along with Joe’s sister, she made her first appearance in an episode of Strip High Five in 2012.
- Then, she played in a slideshow where Joe and Sal were presenting for a vacation resort where the pictures involved her standing with a naked Q, kissing Q, and in bed with Q and Murr.
- As she appeared in 3 episodes of Impractical Jokers. She was seen in intimate or awkward situations with the other three jokers.
- On the other hand, her brother Sal is an American producer and actor.
- He is well-known for Impractical Jokers, 12 Monkeys in 2015, and The Comedy Roast of Jesus Christ in 2007.
- Jenna’s ex-husband James is an American producer and actor.
- He is well-known for Impractical Jokers in 2011, Awakened in 2018, and Impractical Jokers: After Party in 2017.