Brian Gutekunst’s Wife Jen Gutekunst Bio, Age, Parents, Husband, Kids
Facts of Jen Gutekunst
|February 9, 1976
|University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse
|Marley Gutekunst, Joie Gutekunst, Michael Gutekunst and Kacey Gutekunst
|View more / View less Facts of Jen Gutekunst
- 1 Where is Jen Gutekunst from?
- 2 Where did Jen Gutekunst study?
- 3 Who is Jen Gutekunst married to?
- 4 How many children does Jen Gutekunst have?
- 5 What is the net worth of Jen Gutekunst’s husband Brian Gutekunst?
- 6 Where does Brian Gutekunst live?
- 7 Who is the Green Bay Packer’s general manager?
- 8 Professional Career of Jen Gutekunst
Jen Gutekunst grabbed the media spotlight as the wife of an American football executive Brian Gutekunst.
Where is Jen Gutekunst from?
Jen Gutekunst opened her eyes to this beautiful world on February 9, 1976, She was born in the united states of America. As of 2022, Jen is 46 years old. According to her full date of birth, her sun sign is Aquarius. She was born Jennifer Marie Banda. Jen celebrates her birthday on the 9th of Feb every year. She is the daughter of Sheila Banda (mother) and Jesus Banda (father).
Jen is the only daughter of her parents. By nationality, she holds American citizenship and belongs to white ethnic background. Similarly, she follows Christianity as a religion.
Where did Jen Gutekunst study?
Jen Gutekunst must have completed her high school at a local school. Likewise, she graduated from the University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse in 1998
Who is Jen Gutekunst married to?
Jen is living as Mrs. Gutekunst after marrying her long-term boyfriend Brian Gutekunst. By profession, her husband Brian is an American football executive. They both met each other during their college year. From then on they have been in love with each other and are college sweethearts. After dating each other for some time they finally decided to take the next step.
Finally, they said the marriage vows in front of their friends and families. The couple is living a happy and blissful life. Even after 16 years of marriage, the couple has not been seen in any controversies. They always celebrate their marriage anniversary on April 23rd. We can see how happy they are with their children.
How many children does Jen Gutekunst have?
Jen has given birth to four children. Along with her husband Brian, she has given birth to three daughters and one son. They are Marley Gutekunst, Joie Gutekunst, Michael Gutekunst and Kacey Gutekunst.
What is the net worth of Jen Gutekunst’s husband Brian Gutekunst?
Jen’s husband Brian Gutekunst has an estimated net worth of around $4 million as of 2022. He was able to collect this decent sum of income from his career as an American football executive. Likewise, Brian is living a very comfortable and lavish life in a big house. He earns money from brands and also earns a very good amount of money.
Aside from his career, he is also earning an extra sum from brand endorsement, advertisement, and sponsorship. Brian is successful to earn both name and fame throughout his career. Similarly, he is having a very elegant lifestyle currently. Jen is also enjoying her life with the help of her husband.
Where does Brian Gutekunst live?
Brian owns a house of 4,702 sq ft, a four-bedroom, 3.5 baths home in Nakoma, Hobart. But the house wad sold in 2012 for $430,000 has a beautiful pool with a slide.
Who is the Green Bay Packer’s general manager?
Brian Gutekunst is the general manager of the Green Bay Packers. Likewise, he clarifies the ongoing rumors surrounding Aaron Rodgers.
Professional Career of Jen Gutekunst
- Information about Jen’s career is unknown at the moment.
- But she was seen participating in the 31st Annual Fashions from the Heart Dinner and Fashion Show in 2018.
- The fashion show was an event to raise funds for the HSHS St. Vincent Hospital Heart Center in Green Bay.
- Likewise, her husband Brian Gutekunst is a football executive by profession.
- He was a football player in his college year.
- But because of his career-ending shoulder injury, he had to quit football.
- Then he started his career as a scouting assistant.
- Then he became the director of college scouting in 2012.
- After some time Brian was finally promoted to director of player personnel in March 2016.