Jelena Djokovic Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Kids, Boyfriend, Married, Height
Facts of Jelena Djokovic
|Full Name:||Jelena Djokovic|
|Profession:||former swimwear model, Businesswomen|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Eye Color||dark brown|
|Hair Color||light brown|
|Body Size||32-24-35 inches|
|Education||International University, Bocconi University|
|Jelena Djokovic Facebook|
|Jelena Djokovic Twitter|
|Jelena Djokovic Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Jelena Djokovic|
Jelena Djokovic is a Humanitarian and former swimwear model. Djokovic is also a Serbian entrepreneur and intellectual woman. Similarly, she came into the limelight as the wife of a tennis superstar, Novak Djokovic.
Jelena is the national director of the ‘Novak Djokovic Foundation,’ a charity that only works for underprivileged children. Likewise, she has been congratulated for her organization’s work and for her contribution to society. Jelena is also the founder of the digital marketing firm ‘Jelena Ristic Consulting.’ However, she had a brief career as a model. She is multilingual and has a flair for writing too.
Early Life of Jelena Djokovic
Jelena Djokovic was born on June 17th, 1986 in Serbia. As of 2019, her age is 33 years old. Her birth name is Jelena Ristic with the birth sign Gemini. Her parents are Mimir Ristic (father) and Vera Ristic (Mother) with an unknown professional. Similarly, Jelena is an American nationality and belongs to white ethnic background. Likewise, Jelena has a sister named Marija Ristic.
Talking about her educational background, she enrolled in the International University of Monaco for her education and obtained a degree. Jelena attended Bocconi University and in the year 2008, she got her degree from the university.
Who is Jelena Djokovic Married to? How Many Kids Does She have?
Jelena Djokovic’s personal life has been as perfect as her career. She married her long-term boyfriend Novak Djokovic. They dated each other from their high school time. Finally, the lovebird decided to convert their alleged affair into a marital relationship. Similarly, they got married in 2014 and now living together without a hitch.
As the couple their relationship is going well and no chance to occur divorce in their lives. Furthermore, the couple welcomed a son named Stefan born in 2014, and a daughter born on 2nd September 2017 named Tara.
What is Jelena Djokovic Net Worth?
Jelena Djokovic earns a huge amount of sum from her career as well as fame. However, she has managed to be present at many of her husband’s ATP matches.
Jelena Djokovic’s net worth is to be $2 million at present and nothing more needs to be said about her success now. She has been very successful in her personal and professional life. Likewise, her husband’s net worth is to be around $175 million.
Jelena Djokovic Body Measurement( Height & Weight)
Jelena Djokovic has maintained an attractive body figure. She stands at a height of 6 feet (188cm). Jelena’s body weight is around 55kg. The physique of the swimwear model is 32-24-35 inches (Bra-Wist-Hip). Jelena has a pair of dark brown color eyes with light brown hair.
The Professional Career of Jelena Djokovic
- Jelena Djokovic Started her career working in an oil company. She served as a human resources coordinator with the ‘Oilinvest Group’, also known as ‘Tamoil,’ a European energy provider from January 2009 to August 2009.
- In July 2011 Jelena founded ‘Jelena Ristic Consulting’ now works as the director of the firm.
- Jelena also provides services related to digital marketing and brand development in the Monaco-based firm.
- The founder and the executive director of ‘Original,’ a magazine that publishes content about the lives and works of celebrities across the world. From August 2011 to September 2015.
- Jelena was the global CEO of the ‘Novak Djokovic Foundation’ which was founded by her husband in 2017.
- She worked as a global CEO of the company from August 2011 to September 2015
- Furthermore, the foundation provides services in education and basic amenities to underprivileged children
- As of now, she serves as the national director of this charitable foundation.
- Jelena was given an award for her philanthropic work and her effort in upgrading the lives of underprivileged children in Serbia in May 2014.
- In 2013 Jelen appeared swimwear collection of ‘Figleaves,’ a UK-based online lingerie retailer.
- Similarly, she delivered an inspiring speech on the role of women in the peace-building process in the Western Balkans in 2016.