Huntsman’s Husband Jeffrey Bruce Livingston Biography, Net Worth 2022
Facts of Jeffrey Bruce Livingston
|Full Name:||Jeffrey Bruce Livingston|
|Birth Date:||October 4, 1985|
|Profession:||Banker, financial Analyst|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Birth Place||Dunedin, Florida|
|Education||Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania|
|Father||Bruce V. Livingston|
|Mother||Deidre Sharp Livingston|
|View more / View less Facts of Jeffrey Bruce Livingston|
Jeffrey Bruce Livingston is popular as the loving husband of Abby Huntsman who is the Fox News host and the daughter of United States Ambassador to Russia, Jon Huntsman Jr.
When was Jeffrey Bruce Livingston Birthed?
He is the son of the owner of Boyd Industries. Similarly, he is an investment banker and financial analyst. Jeffrey became famous because of her spouse.
Livingston was born on October 4th, 1985, in Dunedin, Fla, the United States of America. As of 2019, his age is 34 years old. The birth signs him is Libra. His father’s name is Bruce V. Livingston and his mother Deidre Sharp Livingston.
Family & Education
His family owns and operates a company that manufactures and sells dental equipment. Similarly, he is an American citizen and belongs to white ethnicity. He attended Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, and graduated from there. His major subjects are Finance and Management.
Livingston’s Net Worth & Salary
Jeffrey Bruce Livingston has accumulated a huge amount of sum through his career. He earns an annual salary of $461k being an investment banker in KKR while his estimated net worth is to be $2 million as of 2019. Similarly, this wife, Abby has an estimated net worth of around $20 million and earns $3 million as an annual salary.
The pair lives a lavish lifestyle in Salt Lake City, Utah that costs over $270k. They have their own numerous expensive cars collection including a Mercedes Benz worth $40,000, a BMW worth $34,000, and Alfa Romeo costing around $40,000.
Is Jeffrey Bruce Livingston still Married?
Jeffrey Bruce Livingston is a married man. He married his long-term girlfriend Abby Huntsman. She is a famous television personality and works as a host and reporter at Fox News Network. The lovebird met each other at the University of Pennsylvania. In the year 2008, they started dating after completing their graduation.
The couple decided to get married after a few years of dating. The couple exchanged wedding vows at National Cathedral in Washington, DC in 2010 surrounded by a family member and close friends.
Bruce surprised his wife on her show Fox and Friends just to give her fans the good news that she is pregnant in June 2017. Similarly, the couple welcomed a baby girl Isabel Grace born in November 2017.
How much Weight does Livingston have?
Jeffrey Bruce Livingston stands at the height of 6 feet 1 inch with a bodyweight of around 75 kg. Likewise, his hair color is black with his eyes color brown. Jeffrey is not active on social media profiles like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and so on.
Who is Jeffrey’s Wife Huntsman?
Abigail Haight Huntsman aka Abby Huntsman is an American journalist and TV personality who currently co-hosts ABC’s The View. Previously she served as a general assignment reporter for Fox News Channel and co-host of Fox & Friends. Before working at Fox, Abigail was a host on MSNBC and NBC News.
Abigail Huntsman is the daughter of a former Utah Governor who served under President Barack Obama as the US Ambassador to China and currently, he is the US Ambassador to Russia under President Donald Trump.
An Overview of Jeffrey Career
- Jeffrey Bruce Livingston began his professional career in the financial line.
- He associated at the age of 23 with McKinsey & Company. The company is a global consulting office related to financial work
- He also holds an important position in the organization
- Jeffrey mainly works for the Beijing and New York offices as a financial analyst.
- Jeffrey was also once CEO of his father-in-law’s campaign for the US President post.
- He works as a oversee financial aspects for the campaign
- The campaign debt and owed more than $2.58 million by various vendors who had helped the campaign by providing them with goods and services.
- In 2012, Jeffrey joined KKR (Kohlberg Kravis Roberts) company
- He served at the KKR office in New York and dealt with the private equities for the company. In the company, Jeffrey is still proving to be a valuable asset.
- Currently, he is a principal at the KKR (Kohlberg Kravis Roberts) which is a global investment firm
- Similarly, he is a member of the company’s financial services and the Hospitality and Leisure industry.
- Likewise, Jeffrey and this team sit on the board of Sedgwick Claims Management Services and also the Apple Leisure Group.