Jeff Perry Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Divorce, Wife, Children, Height
Facts of Jeff Perry
|Full Name:||Jeff Perry|
|Birth Date:||August 16, 1955|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
|Birth Place||Highland Park, Illinois|
|Education||Illinois State University|
|Kids||Zoe Perry, Leah Perry|
|Jeff Perry Facebook|
|Jeff Perry Twitter|
|Jeff Perry Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Jeff Perry|
Jeff Perry is an American actor most famous for a role in the T.V series Grey’s Anatomy. From 2012 to 2018, he starred in the ABC political drama Scandal.
Early Life of Jeff Perry
Jeff Perry was born on August 16, 1995, in Highland Park, Illinois. As of 2019, he is 64 years old. The details of his parents are not available. But, it is said that his father was a teacher by his profession and taught at Highland Park High School.
Jeff Perry grew up with his Siblings
He has two siblings, Sisters Jo Perry and JanicePerry. Jeff holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnic group.
He enrolled at Illinois State University for his graduation and graduated from there in the year 1978. After that, in 2011, Jeff achieved an honorary doctorate degree from Illinois State University because of his magnificent contributions and extended work in theater and arts.
Who is Jeff Perry’s Wife?
Talking about his personal life, Jeff Perry is a married person. He married twice in his life. First, in 1983, Jeff married Laurie Metcalf, an American actress. After one year of their marriage, the couple welcomed their first child as a daughter actress Zoe Perry.
But after eight years of successful married life, they quit their marriage and got divorced in 1992. After his divorce from Laurie, he again tied the knot with Linda Lowy in the year 1993. The couple shared a daughter Leah from their relationship.
How much is Jeff Perry’s Net Worth and Salary?
According to the sources, his estimated net worth of Jeff is around $5 million. Looking at his career, his net worth is increasing rapidly in 2017. He made this entire earning from his career as an actor. Likewise, the net worth of his ex-wife Laurie is around $14 million.
- Jeff was quite interested in acting from a very young age.
- Then, once his sister took him to an audition at Ravinia Festival where he got the selection.
- After that, he introduced a theater company of his own with the name Steppenwolf Theatre Company alongside his friends.
- Moving forward, in the time of formation, it was a small company but later expanded to become a huge and famous theater company and produced many shows of its own.
- Jeff moved to Los Angeles in 1987 to start his acting career in Television shows.
- And now, he is best known for his role as Inspector Harvey Leek in the police drama series Nash Bridges.
- Likewise, Jeff has also played in the critically appreciated series Prison Break.
- He has also acted in various stage shows such as Time of your Life and Grapes of Wrath.
- And in 2012, he appeared in the renowned ABC drama series Scandal.
- Being the popular face in the T.V shows Jeff has also grabbed TV Guide Awards in 2012 for his famous political drama ‘Scandal’.