Who is Jeff Pegues Wife? Net Worth and Salary in 2022, Age, Bio, Eyes
Facts of Jeff Pegues
|Full Name:||Jeff Pegues|
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
|Birth Place||Washington D.C|
|Jeff Pegues Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Jeff Pegues|
American journalist Jeffrey Pegues is known for his work as the CBS News chief justice and homeland security correspondent based in Washington, D.C.
Where was Jeff Pegues born?
Jeffrey Pegues was born in 1970 in Washington D.C American. His full name is Jeffrey Pegues. He grew up and spent his childhood in Westport, Connecticut.
By nationality, he has an American nationality and belongs to the African-American ethnicity. Talking about his educational qualification, he joined Boston University from his higher education. He also joined Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.
What is Correspondent Jeff Pegues Wife?
Jeff Pegues is a married man. He is married to his wife, Tareaz Pegues. She is a sales growth and client engagement consultant who launched Pegues Branding Group, LLC in the year 2001. They were enjoying a happily married life.
Pegues also shares the photo with his wife on social media. He is a secretive man. So, he has disclosed more information regarding his wife and children. Currently, they are living a cheerful and joyful life in Maryland.
What is the Net Worth and Salary of Jeff Pegues?
As per a report, Jeff Pegues has an estimated net worth of $100,000 – $1 Million as of 2022. He earned a huge amount of money from his career as a successful Journalist.
He earns an annual salary range of between $20,000 – $100,000 as one of the top journalists for CBS. It seems that he is living a happy and luxurious life with his income. In the future, His net worth will increase
What is the Weight and Height of Jeff Pegues?
Jeff Pegues was blessed with a good height of 6 feet 2 inches tall. He has a pair of brown color eyes. His exact weight is not mentioned on social media yet.
Professional Career of Jeff Pegues
- Jeff Pegues began his career as a Journalist at an early age. On May 29, 2013, he was named a correspondent for CBS News.
- Later on, After four months he became CBS News’ Transportation Correspondent.
- He was to CBS News Justice and Homeland Security Correspondent in 2014.
- It is one of the most challenging and high-profile beats in network news. He was the commencement speaker at his alma mater, Miami University of Ohio in May 2019. Jeff Pegues also worked as the CBS News homeland security and chief justice correspondent based in Washington, D.C.
- Jeff Pegues has played two positions, starting wide receiver as well as a back-up to Canadian Football League legend Milt Stegall. He was a reporter in New York City for WABC-TV. At WABC- TV, he received numerous Emmy Awards during his nearly ten-year run (2003-2013).
- Jeff Pegues has come to the limelight for his outstanding reporting at the height of Superstorm Sandy.
- He also reported on the rising floodwater and spreading fires in Queens as the storm crashed into New York City.
- Similarly, He also reported on Hurricane Rita from Texas and reported on WBAL-TV in Baltimore, Maryland.
- There, he earned Emmy Award nominations. Jeff Pegues also worked as an evening anchor at WSVN-TV, the Fox affiliate in Miami, Florida.
- During that time, it was the top-rated evening newscast in that market.
- He used to cover both the Democratic National Convention and Republican National Convention in the year 2004.
- Jeff Pegues wrote his first book entitled Black and Blue: Inside the Divide between the Police and Black America, which explores the longstanding rift between local law enforcement and people of color. It was released by Prometheus Books on May 9, 2017.
- Jeff Pegues also wrote a second book about the Russian hacking of the 2016 election. Kompromat: How Russia Undermined American Democracy.
- It was published by Prometheus Books in July 2018. Pegues won Sigma Delta Chi Award from the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ) for excellence in journalism.
- In May 2019, he received an honorary Doctor of Letters degree from Miami University.