Jeff Jampol Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Wife, Kids, Height
Facts of Jeff Jampol
|Full Name:||Jeff Jampol|
|Birth Date:||September 16, 1959|
|Profession:||Producer, Artist Manager, Entrepreneur|
|Height:||6 feet 2 inches (1.88m)|
|Net Worth||$18.5 million|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Education||Sonoma State University|
|Jeff Jampol Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Jeff Jampol|
Music manager and producer who founded the company Jampol Artist Management. He has worked as a consultant for the estates of some of the biggest names in music, including Michael Jackson, The Doors, and Janis Joplin.
What is the Age of Jeff Jampol?
Jeff Jampol was born on September 16, 1959, in Los Angeles, California, as Jeffrey Jampol. As of 2022, his age is 63 years old under the zodiac sign, Virgo.
Parents and Educational Background
Richard Jampol, a realtor and architect, is his father. It is unclear whether Jeffery grew up with his father, because he described his childhood as very lonely, without male peers or figures in his vicinity.
According to him, at age 6/7 he started listening to rock’n’roll music, and the sound and lyrics were very well received by him. At that tender age, he fell in love with music and there was no turning back for him.
Jeff holds an American nationality and belongs to the Caucasian ethnicity. He attended the School of Hard Knocks and attended the Hutchins School of Liberal Studies at Sonoma State University, Rohnert Park, CA, where he graduated in Media Studies.
Who is Jeff Jampol Wife?
Jeff Jampol is married and the father of two children, a son, and a daughter. He prefers to keep his personal life low life. So Jampol has not shared his personal life on social media and has not put it in the limelight. Thus, the name of his wife is not yet known.
Since 2018 Jampol lives with his wife and two children in Los Angeles, California.
How much is Jeff Jampol Net Worth and Salary?
In 2019, he listed his home in Hollywood Hills, which he had bought in 2013 for $ 6.75 million at $ 3.95 million. Jeff’s net worth is estimated at approximately $ 18.5 million. But in the year 2018, his estimated net worth was $18 million.
Jeff has an impressive size. He stands at a height of 188 cm (6 feet 2 inches). He weighs approximately 174.16 pounds (79 kg) with a biceps size of 14.5 inches. He has brown eyes and hair.
- Soon he started to work in the music industry. His main priority was the protection of artistic heritage.
- In the early stages of his career, he also produced a number of films and documentary films which he had to expect in the production business.
- These include American Masters (1985), Janis: Little Girl Blue (2015), The Doors: R-Evolution (2014), and Sympathy for the Devil: The Underground.
- Jeff Jampol is the President of the Jampol Artist Management Agency, where he leads several emerging and established musicians.
- The company has managed superstars such as Janis Joplin, The Doors, Jim Morrison, and Ramones.
- Jeff’s hard work and resilience are praiseworthy and rewarded in different ways.
- In 2011, he won a Grammy for Best Music Film for his work in the documentary The Doors: When You’re Strange (2009).
- He co-produced the 2011 premiere of the musical One Night for Janis Joplin.
- In 2019 he worked on a theater documentary for Janis Joplin.
- He has worked with well-known record labels in the music industry such as Atlantic, Columbia, and WEA Records.
- Currently, Jeff is an Adjunct Professor at the University of California, a position he held from 1997 to the present.
- Jeff once had a heroin addiction in the early days of his career, a problem he struggled with for 4 years.
- He managed to clean up and get back to work with renewed strength.
FAQs of Jeff Jampol
Who is Jeff Jampol?
He is a Jampol Artist in Management. He has worked as a consultant for the estates of some of the biggest names in music, including Michael Jackson, The Doors, and Janis Joplin.
Where was Jeff Jampol born?
Jeff Jampol was born on September 16, 1959, in Los Angeles, California, as Jeffrey Jampol.
Who is Jeff Jampol’s father?
Richard Jampol, a realtor and architect, is his father