What is the Net Worth of Jeff Devlin? Who is His Wife?
Facts of Jeff Devlin
|Full Name:||Jeff Devlin|
|Birth Date:||May 19, 1973|
|Profession:||Actor, Host, Carpenter|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Net Worth||$500 Thousand|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Bucks County, Pennsylvania, the United States|
|Education||Neshaminy High School|
|Kids||Reese Devlin, Aidan Devlin|
|Jeff Devlin Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Jeff Devlin|
American television personality Jeff Devlin rose to the limelight after he became the host of the show named “Stone House Revival”. Moreover, he has also hosted shows such as “Spice Up My Chicken”.
Where was Jeff Born?
On 19th May 1973, Jeff Devlin was born in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, the United States. He has not revealed a single piece of information regarding his parents and siblings. He attended Neshaminy High School. By birth his zodiac sign is Taurus.
Jeff carries an American nationality and belongs to white ethnic background. Moreover, it is known that he has brothers but their names are yet to be revealed. According to some sources his brother’s name is Jade Devlin. Besides, he grew up with his brothers in Buck County.
What is the Net Worth of Jeff?
Being a talented person Jeff has gained lots of names in the entertainment industry. By featuring in different television shows and hosting them, he must have earned a decent amount of money.
According to celebrity net worth, Jeff has an estimated net worth of $500 thousand as of 2022. And he is enjoying a lavish and luxurious life with the help of his net worth and income.
Does Jeff Have a Kid?
Well, yes Jeff is blessed with two children. There were so many rumors of him being gay. But he proved those rumors to be false. Currently, he is married to the love of his life. He has not mentioned his and Christine Devlin‘s wedding date. On 10th May 2013, he posted a lovely picture of him and his wife captioning
“Remembering a very special day in my life!”
The duo shares a daughter named Resse Devlin and a son named Aidan Devlin together. As we have mentioned above, Jeff keeps his wife a mile far away from the eyes of the media. Though, he keeps his wife and children far from the limelight he loves them a lot. He has not mentioned how he met his wife, how they fell in love, when they got married, and all. Moreover, on 21st June 2016, he posted a photo of him and his kids captioning,
“#blessed to have these kids #happydad #prouddad”
In addition, Jeff never fails to show his love towards his family. He has been secretive regarding his wife, cause he does not want her to feel uncomfortable because of his popularity. His wife and kids feel he is the perfect husband and dad. And are very happy to have Jeff as a part of their family.
What is the Height of Jeff?
Jeff is blessed with a towering height of 6 feet (1.82 meters). Besides, he has a pair of beautiful blue eyes and has a dark brown hair color.
- Jeff started making toys from those waste materials which he found, at a young age.
- He became a professional carpenter in the late 90s. Moreover, he is a television actor and a host as well.
- He hosted a special interest show named “I Hate My Bath” in all six seasons.
- In the year 2007, Jeff hosted a show named “Spice Up My Kitchen” in all six seasons.
- He rose to the limelight after that time. He also hosted the reality show named “Most Embarrassing Rooms”. The show aired its first episode on 14th September 2013.
- In the year 2015, he even hosted a reality show named “Ellen’s Design Challenge” in its all two seasons
- After hosting the television show named “Stone House Revival” and Devlin’s popularity went to a different level.
- As mentioned above besides television, he has a great career as a carpenter as well.
- He has been a carpenter for more than two decades. In addition, he has built many buildings.