Jeannie D is one of the reputed and popular South African actresses, a television personality, and a radio DJ. Moreover, she also participated in the second season of Strictly Come Dancing which aired on SABC 2.
What is Jeannie D’s Real name?
Jeannie De was born on 13 April 1982 as Jeannie de Gouveia in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Currently, she is 37 years old. She is the daughter of Antonio De Gouveia (father); Linda Mendes (mother). Jeanie was raised along with her siblings in a small and well-cultured family. Her siblings include one brother and a sister. She is of mixed ethnicity and holds citizenship of South Africa.
Jeannie attended Colin Mann
She attended Colin Mann Primary School based in Germiston, Johannesburg. After graduation from school, she attended Rand Afrikaans University (RAU). Likewise, during her university education, she studied communication and completed her BA degree.
She was active and proved to be an extraordinary child by participating in various competitions during her school days. Due to her outstanding talents and performances, Jeanie has also been crowned Miss Rand at Afrikaans University.
What is Jeannie D’s Relationship status after Break up with Jon Firth?
Jeanie was in a relationship with former model and businessman Jon Firth. The couple were happy with each other and even decided to get married. But, this bonding couldn’t last forever and they finally split before the six months of their marriage date. Though it was the hardest decision of her life, Jeanie said that she chose the correct option.
After her break up with Jon she started dating Brennan Wright. He is a who is a model and web developer by profession. He is also the CEO of the website Diggit and is a renowned figure. Well, the couple first met at a nightclub but it is said that the television personality was dating her ex-boyfriend at that time.
What is Jeannie D’s Net Worth and Salary?
As per the wiki sources, the estimated net worth of Jeanie D is around $650 thousand.
Jeannie D’s Career
- In 1994, at the age of just 12, Jeannie D went for giving audition at the National Schools of the Arts.
- Then, her professional life began during her college days after she joined Radio- a campus radio station.
- But later on, Jeannie D moved to Cape Town and joined Good Hope FM.
- Jeannie was at first contributing as a newsreader and later got an opportunity to conduct her own show titled The Jeannie D Show.
- But, She always wanted to pursue her career in television so she left her job at Good Hope FM in 2006.
- After then, she started to join the Top Billing which is SABC 3’s long-running lifestyle magazine show.
- Jeannie has also interviewed many big names like Ving Rhames, Kevin Spacey, Keanu Reeves, Jimmy Choo, Sandra Bullock, KwaZulu-Natal, Candice Swanepoel, Laurence Fishburne, and much more.
- She then appeared on Top Travel, a sister of Top Billing in 2008.
- Moreover, she was also on the show with famous and popular celebrities like Ann Strauss, Janez Vermeiren, Michael Mol, and Nico Panagio.
- The show and the programs that she has done always offered her all sorts of names and today she is also recognized as one of the renowned television personalities from South Africa.
- Moreover, in 2013, Jeannie launched her own perfume, with her name Jeannie in a Bottle.
- This perfume was developed by fragrance house Luzi Switzerland.
- Likewise, it is also the first product of many to come out of the Forma Cosmetics brand and is locally bottled in Durban by Creighton Products.