Who is Jean Todt Partner? Bio, Age, Net Worth 2023
French Executive Jean Todt is famous as the former Director of Peugeot Talbot Sport and the former General Manager of Scuderia Ferrari.
How old is Jean Todt?
Jean Todt was born on February 25, 1946, in Pierrefort, France. As of 2023, he is 77 years old. His sun sign is Pisces and he celebrates his birthday on the 25th of Feb every year. By profession, his father was a Jewish doctor.
He holds French citizenship and follows Christianity as a religion. Similarly, he belongs to white ethnic background. Jean majored in Business studies at École Des Cadres located in Parish. He graduated in 1966.
Who is Jean Todt’s Partner?
Jean is engaged to his fiancee Michelle Yeoh. Michelle is a Malaysian actress by profession. The duo met each other at an event in Shanghai in June 2004.
They began dating each other in 2004. Jean and Michelle got engaged in 2005. They have not split and are still engaged. However, the duo is not married yet.
What award did Michelle Yeoh win at the Oscars?
Michelle won the best actress award at the Oscars. She won Oscars for her role in the movie Everything Everywhere All at Once. She became the first person of south-east Asian descent to win the best actress Oscar for her role. She said in an interview:
“it’s taken a long time. But I think this is more than me. Asians (are) walking up to me saying, ‘You can do it, you’re doing it for us.’ It’s like, ‘I understand. I totally understand.’ All this time, they’ve not been recognized, they’ve not been heard.”
Does Jean Todt Have a Child?
Jean has one child with his previous wife. The name of his son is Nicolas Todt. He was born on November 17, 1977. Nicolas is a French motorsport team owner by profession.
What is Jean Todt’s Net Worth?
Jean has an estimated net worth of around $16 million as of 2023. He earned that sum from his career as a French motor racing executive and former rally co-driver.
According to the source, an average salary of a French executive is around $1.5 million each year. As a co-owner of the GP2 team ART Grand Prix he earns extra money.
What is Jean Todt’s Height?
Jean stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches. His body weight is around 76 kg. Jean has an attractive pair of grey eyes and short brown hair.
Professional Career of Jean Todt
- Jean is a French motor racing executive and former rally co-driver by profession.
- He was more interested in motorsports since childhood.
- Jean used to repair and tune cars in a garage in Paris in his free time.
- His career as a rally co-driver began in 1966.
- He was part of several world championships alongside different car manufacturers.
- Jean also teamed up with many international drivers.
- Moreover, Jean won his first world championship rally in 1981, teaming up with Guy Fréquelin.
- He became the director of racing for Peugeot after quitting the race in 1981.
- Likewise, Jean worked as the general manager of Scuderia Ferrari and got promoted to the post of CEO at Ferrari.
- He became the first runner-up in the drivers’ segment in the same championship driving a Talbot car.
- Later he retired as a CEO and accepted the role of the president of the FIA in 2009.
- In 2015, Jean got a promotion and was appointed as the special envoy for road safety of the secretary-general of the United Nations.
FAQs of Jean Todt
When did Jean Todt become FIA President?
Jean became the president of the FIA in October 2009. He again became the president after re-election in December 2013 and December 2017.
Why did Jean Todt leave as a co-driver?
Jean his career as a co-driver behind in the early 1980s. He stopped becoming a co-driver as he became the director of racing for his company after Jean came to the good books of Peugeot’s CEO, Jean Boillot.
How many awards has Jean Todt won?
Jean has won three awards consecutively. He won the Spanish Grand Prix for ‘Ferrari, followed by the German Grand Prix and the Italian Grand Prix in 1996. Moreover, he got the prestigious Bahrain First Class Order Medal in the year 2014.