Jean Muggli Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Daughter, Height
Facts of Jean Muggli
|Full Name:||Jean Muggli|
|Birth Date:||November 30, 1965|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Net Worth||$15 million|
|Eye Color||Light Blue|
|Birth Place||North Dakota|
|Kids||Sophia Strahan, Isabella Strahan,|
|View more / View less Facts of Jean Muggli|
Jean Muggli was popularly known as the ex-wife of Michael Strahan, a retired football player.
Early Life of Jean Muggli
Muggli was born on the 30th of November 1965 in the North Dakota United States to American parents. As of 2019, she is 54 years old with the zodiac sign Scorpio. She has not provided any information regarding her parents. Jean Muggli grew up with her sister Denise Muggli. Jean holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity
Childhood and Siblings
While details about her parents remain unclear, it is believed that Jean and her sister had a normal childhood. Regarding her education, Jean Muggli attended a primary school in New York City.
Jean Muggli is a woman who is amazing and beautiful. She stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs 53 kg. She has light blue eyes color and reddish hair color.
Who is Jean Muggli’s Ex-husband?
Jean Muggli is a divorced, woman. Muggli married former defender Michael Strahan. The couple met for the first time in a spa in 1994 and eventually fell in love. In 1999, the couple tied the knot in a private ceremony attended by their families and friends.
Muggli became Strahan’s second wife after Wands Hutchins. Her ex-husband has a daughter, Tanita Strahan (1992), and a son, Michael Anthony Strahan, Jr. (1995) from his first marriage.
Jean and couple Michael share the twins Sophia Strahan and Isabella Strahan, who was born in 2004. By 2005, everything in order, as Muggli claimed Strahan threatened to beat her. She accused her husband of having threatened and beaten her. And also having an affair with several women. She also claimed that her husband refused to sleep with her and stopped caring for her children.
In the court newspaper, Muggli’s husband claimed that she had deducted $ 3.3 million from their bank account. Muggli added that her husband secretly recorded how her sister undressed while staying in her home. She added that Strahan once beat her so violently that her kidney was injured. After such a miserable divorce, Muggli kept her ex-husband’s name for her children.
What is Jean Muggli’s Net Worth and Salary?
Jean Muggli does not have a specific job, so her net worth is yet not known. While the estimated net worth of her ex-husband, Michael Strahan, has a net worth of $65 million with a salary of $17 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
Muggli received $15 million with an additional $18,000 in child allowance as a divorce allowance, making the separation one of the most expensive divorces in sports history. According to her, she claimed that her daughters would like to “dress with accessories,” earning $22,500 for photoshoots, $27,000 for clothing, and $1,700 for language education.
Later, Strahan appealed to the court to pay more than half of his $22 million worth of assets. As a result, in March 2007, the court auctioned off the Montclair mansion in New Jersey for $3.6 million, and the sales money was distributed equally to the couple.
Jean Muggli After Her Divorce
Muggli has been single since 2018 and cares deeply about her daughters. After the divorce, Muggli disappeared from the limelight while Strahan became engaged to Nicole Mitchell, the ex-wife of Eddie Murphy. However, the relationship between the couple did not last long, and separated in 2014 due to their busy schedule. In 2016, it was reported that Strahan began a relationship with Kayla Quick.
Jean Muggli’s Career
- Jean Muggli became a surprising topic on social media as her allegations surfaced the media.
- But there is not much information about Jean’s career in the limelight.
- However, before she married Michael, she had a job in Manhattan in a skincare salon.
- From now on she lives a restrained life and not much is known about her current professional status.
- Talking about her ex-husband’s profession, Michael Strahan began his career at college, where he played for Texas Southern University. He then elected to the All-America First Team.
- Later began his professional career with the New York Giants. In 1992, he was named as the First Team All-Southwestern Athletic Conference and SWAC Player of the Year for the second consecutive year.
- Strahan was also named Black College Defensive Player of the Year.
- In his career, Michael set a record for most sacks in a season in 2001.
- He also won a 2007 Super Bowl. In 2001, he retired from football.