Andre the Giant’s Wife Jean Christiansen Biography; What Does she Do?
Facts of Jean Christiansen Christiansen
|Full Name:||Jean Christiansen Christiansen|
|Husband||Late Andre the Giant|
|Kids||Robin Christensen Roussimoff|
|View more / View less Facts of Jean Christiansen Christiansen|
- 1 What is the Age of Jean Christiansen?
- 2 What is Jean Christiansen’s Relationship status Currently?
- 3 How Did Jean Christiansen’s Husband Andre the Giant die?
- 4 Net Worth of Jean Christiansen’s Late Husband at the time of his death
- 5 Her late Husband’s Career Journey
- 6 What Does Jean Christiansen do for Livings?
There are many people who just came into the limelight because they are just related to the celebrity.
One of them is Jean Christiansen who came into the spotlight as a celebrity wife. She is the ex-wife of Andre Rene Roussimoff, professionally known as Andre the Giant.
What is the Age of Jean Christiansen?
Jean Christiansen was born in the United States of America to American parents. Jean holds an American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnic groups. Similarly, she follows the Christianity religion.
What is Jean Christiansen’s Relationship status Currently?
Previously, she was a married woman. Christiansen was married to their Husband, Andre the Giant who is a professional wrestler and actor.
Similarly, there is also no information about when they are married. But the couple shared a child name Robin Christensen Roussimoff from their relationship. Her daughter is also a professional wrestler.
How Did Jean Christiansen’s Husband Andre the Giant die?
Jean Christiansen’s ex-husband, Andre the Giant was born in Grenoble, France on May 19, 1946. Andre the Giant did wrestle in Montreal as Jean Ferre, as “Monster Roussimoff,” in Japan. In the year 1973, he debuted at Madison Square Garden as “Andre the Giant.”
The legendary wrestler became one of the most popular wrestlers in the WWF. He showed his skills in Rob Reiner’s directional film, The Princess Bride in 1987. Andre the Giant died of heart failure on the night of January 27, 1993, in a Paris hotel room. He was found by his private driver.
Net Worth of Jean Christiansen’s Late Husband at the time of his death
Jean Christiansen might have earned a decent amount of money through her mysterious career. She seems like a hardworking person, so we can assume that her net worth is not less than a thousand dollars.
On the other hand, her late husband Andr the Giant was a professional wrestler and actor who had a net worth equal to $10 million dollars in 1993 when he died. Moreover, he was one of the highest-paid wrestlers in history. The amount goes to his family.
Her late Husband’s Career Journey
- Talking about her late husband’s career, he was a professional wrestler and actor
- However, he is best known for a film role was that Fezzik, the giant in The Princess Bride.
- Due to his excess growth hormone, he was gigantism which later resulted in acromegaly, and was called the Eighth Wonder of the World.
- Then WWF now Known as WWE, was a one-time WWF World Heavyweight Champion and a one-time WWF Tag Team Champion.
- Similarly, he was in the WWF Hall of Fame in the year 1993.
What Does Jean Christiansen do for Livings?
- Jean might have been involved in some offices or organizations for her living.
- Due to her secretive nature, she has not provided any information about her profession and career to the media.
- She came to the media spotlight only because of her husband, Andre the Gaint.
- Similarly, there is no information about her professional career available in the media.