JD Harmeyer is an American-born media producer as well as a radio personality who is best known for his work on The Howard Stern Show. JD does his duty with passion and devotion and maintains his name and fame in the media.
Besides his professional life, he has found his perfect half that completes his life and the true love of his life. Let’s take a ride in his married relationship with his wife, and other many more interesting facts below.
Is JD Harmeyer Married to his Wife so far?
Yes! the actor and producer, JD Harmeyer is still a married man. His wife name is Jennifer Tanko. He is married since 2018 with girlfriend turned wife. He tied the wedding knot with his long term girlfriend, Jennifer Tanko on 25th August 2018.
The couple first got together in the year 2014 and after a steady 3 years of dating, they took their romance a notch higher. In February 2017, JD announced via social media that they had engaged. Later, they tied the wedding knot and their wedding ceremony took place in Las Vegas where they only invited 10 guests. Also, he didn’t invite any of his fellow colleagues from the Stern show.Caption: JD Harmeyer with his wife, Jennifer Tanko
Source: TV Trend Now
Apart from being JD’s beautiful wife, Jennifer is a makeup artist and Instagram Celebrity. Also, she is a blogger who loves to discuss food and travel. Jennifer holds a bachelors degree in Sociology from Towson University, as well as a masters degree in teaching and social studies from the University of Maryland Baltimore County. As of now, she works as a makeup professional having trained with MAC Cosmetics from 2009 to 2013.
As of now, the couple shares a blissful married life, though it may take time for the lovebirds to make an announcement regarding their kids. JD is a loyal husband and has no extra-marital affairs with anyone. They have also made an official announcement of having no future plans and goals of starting a family soon.
Where is JD Harmeyer From?
JD Harmeyer is from the Fairborn, a city in Greene County, Ohio, the United States of America. He grew up in Fairborn until the age of 12 years old when his family relocated to Lakeland, a city in Polk County, Florida. His father’s name is Chuk Harmeyer and his step-father’s name is King Tonga Wonga while his step-mother’s name is Robin. JD holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnical background.Caption: JD Harmeyer with his family
JD had his early education at Black Lane Elementary School. He had his high school education at Lake Gibson High School and he graduated in the year 1998.
He had his college education at the Full Sail University School of Film and Television in Winter Park, Florida, and where he bagged an associate’s degree in Cinematography and Film Production.
- JD Harmeyer was born as Jamie Daniel Harmeyer on 29th December 1979, in Fairborn, Ohio, the United States of America.
- As of 2019, his age is 30 years old while his horoscope is Capricorn.
- JD’s father’s name is Chuk Harmeyer and his step-father’s name is King Tonga Wonga while his step-mother’s name is Robin.
- He has a brother named Jason Harmeyer.
- JD holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnical background.
- He completed his education from Black Lane Elementary School, Lake Gibson High School, and the Full Sail University School of Film and Television.
- He wanted to become a filmmaker from his early childhood, but later, he ended up working in a radio channel and became a famous radio personality at the Sirius XM Radio.
- JD has an estimated net worth of around $1.5 million as of 2019.
- He tied the wedding knot with his long term girlfriend, Jennifer Tanko on 25th August 2018.
- He stands at a height of 5 feet 11 inches.
- JD is quite active on various social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Here we present a video of JD which includes his announced of engagement in Twitter.