Jaye Sousoures Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Child, Height
Facts of Jaye Sousources
|Full Name:||Jaye Sousources|
|Birth Date:||April 30, 1962|
|Married||Joe Maddon (2008)|
|Education||Fuller Union High School, Western State University|
|Kids||Sarah Maddon and Joe Maddon Jr|
|View more / View less Facts of Jaye Sousources|
Jaye Sousoures is famous as the wife of the American baseball manager, Joe Maddon for the Chicago Cubs of Major League Baseball (MLB). Joe is famous as American League Manager in the year 2008 and in the year 2011.
However, Jaye is also popular as the founder and CEO of Epic VOxing & Fitness. The couple tied their wedding knot on 8th November 2008, at Juliana Church, and then had an intimate reception at Queen Mary in Long Beach.
Sousoures Got a Degree from Western State
Jaye Sousoures was born on 30th April 1962, in the United States of America. As of 2019, she is 57 years old and her birth sign is Taurus. Jaye belongs of American nationality and holds white ethnicity.
Moving towards his educational career, Jaye enrolled at the Fuller Union High School. Moreover, she got her law degree from Western State University.
What is Jaye Sousources’s Net Worth and Salary?
There are no details about the professional career. So her income source is still under the wrap. However, her husband is one of the greatest athletes of all time. He earns a huge sum of money from his career as a manager. Currently, he serves as a baseball manager for the Chicago Cubs of Major League Baseball.
Allocating information from several online resources, Joe has an estimated net worth of around $12 million. Moreover, his annual salary increased from $5 million to $6 million after helping the team to win the World Series in the year 2016. He owns a Home in Tampa which he bought for about $1.76 million.
Who is Jaye Sousoures Husband? Do they have Children?
Talking about her personal life, Jaye Sousoures is a happily married woman to her long-term boyfriend, Joe Maddon. The couple exchanged their wedding vows on 8th November 2008, at Juliana Church and had an intimate wedding reception at Queen Mary.
She met her husband at a health club in Long Beach. The couple started dating five years later of their first meeting and got engaged in the year 2007. They are already together for more than eleven years.
She is the second wife of Joe Maddon. Previously, Joe was married to a woman, Betty. The couple has two children from their relationship Sarah Maddon and Joe Maddon Jr.
Professional Career of Jaye Sousoures
- Talking about her professional career, there are no details about the profession of Jay Sousoure.
- However, her husband, Joe Maddon is an American professional baseball manager and a former player who played in the minor league as a catcher
- Currently, he is a manager of the Chicago Cubs of Major League Baseball.
- He started his coaching career in the year 1993 and worked under managers Buck Rodgers, Marcel Lachemann, John McNamara, Mike Scioscia, and Terry Collins.
- Furthermore, Joe also served for Tampa Bay Rays from the year 2006 to the year 2014.
- On the other hand, she is also the founder as well as CEO of Epic VOxing & Fitness.