Jason Beghe Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Wife, Kids, Height, Movie
Facts of Jason Beghe
|Full Name:||Jason Beghe|
|Birth Date:||March 12, 1960|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Birth Place||New York|
|Ethnicity||Italian, German, English, French-Canadian|
|Education||Private Preparatory School|
|Father||Renato William Beghe|
|View more / View less Facts of Jason Beghe|
Jason Beghe is an American actor best known for his roles in Chicago P.D.
Early Life of Jason Beghe
Jason Beghe was born on 12 March 1960, in New York City, USA as Jason Deneen Beghe. Currently, his age is 59 years old. He is the son of Bina House and Renato William Beghe, a U.S. Tax Court Judge. Moreover, he also has three siblings. Among them, his sister Francesca Beghe is a singer and songwriter.
Jason’s nationality is American and their ethnicity is mixed(Italian, German, English, French-Canadian). Jason belongs to a good family background as his great-grandfather Charles S. Deneen was a two-term governor of Illinois and a one-term U.S. Senator during the early 1900s.
He attended the Collegiate School, a private preparatory school for boys in New York City. Likewise, Beghe also attended summer camp with Erik Rush, now a conservative columnist and author.
Who is Jason Beghe Wife?
Discussing his personal life, Jason Beghe is a married man. He is married to his wife Angie Janu since 2000. Angie is also an American actress. Moreover, the couple together has two children, both sons, named Bix and Bear.
How much is Jason Beghe’s Net Worth and Salary?
According to the sources, their estimated net worth of Jason is around $3 million. He made this entire earning from his acting career.
Body Measurement (Height and Weight)
Jason stands at a height of 5 feet 9 inches and whereas weighs around 73 kg. Moreover, he has brown eyes and grey hair.
Jason Beghe’s Controversies and Rumors
Jason was dragged into controversy many times. Especially as we know, he was in Scientology before his initiation acting, he is often criticized for that.
People criticize him for the times when he was in Scientology and after the times of Scientology. Besides this, he was also under criminal investigation in 2011 for reportedly attacking a man using a strimmer in his garden.
Jason Beghe’s Career
- Before stepping into acting, Beghe worked as a model in Europe.
- The 1985 film Compromising Positions was his feature film debut.
- After that, a year later in 1986, he had his first recurring role on TV on the HBO comedy series 1st & Ten.
- Moreover, he also starred in the latter’s sequel Training Camp: The Bulls Are Back.
- Later, in 1988, he starred in Monkey Shines: An Experiment In Fear, portraying Allan Mann.
- Then next, Beghe played an ice hockey star in the 1989 TV film The Case of the All-Star Assassin.
- Again in 1991, he played a State Trooper in the film Thelma & Louise and Demi Moore’s love interest in the 1997 movie G.I. Jane.
- Further, in the same year, he also had recurring roles on Picket Fences and Melrose Place as well as became a cast member of Chicago Hope.
- Besides that, in 1998, Beghe co-starred in the CBS TV drama series To Have & to Hold, playing police officer Sean McGrail. Along with this, he also has appeared in acting roles on various other TV series like Numb3rs, CSI: NY, Everwood, Criminal Minds, VeronicaMars, Cane, etc.
- Then in 2008, Beghe played the character of an exorcist, Ray Purvis, in the horror film One Missed Call.
- And in October that same year, Beghe filmed the movie The Next Three Days. It was released in 2010.
- On December 10, 2013, it was announced that Beghe was signed to voice the character of Mauler in the animated feature film Downtown.
- Then since 2014, he starred as Sergeant Hank Voight in the TV series Chicago P.D., a spin-off of Chicago Fire.
- Besides all those, Beghe also appeared in the 2015 HBO documentary Going Clear, which is based on a book of the same name.