Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Boyfriend, Height
Facts of Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell
|Full Name:||Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell|
|Birth Date:||September 26, 1989|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Body Size||34-26-35 inches|
|Birth Place||Santa Barbara, California|
|Status||In a Relation|
|Education||University of California|
|Father||Casey James Gosnell|
|Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell Facebook|
|Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell Twitter|
|Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell|
Well known as the long-time girlfriend of the late Paul Walker.
What University Did Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell attend?
Jasmine was born on September 26, 1989, in Santa Barbara, California, USA. As of 2019, she is 30 years old under the zodiac sign Libra. She is the daughter of Casey James Gosnell( father) and Julie Pilchard(mother).
Jasmine holds American citizenship. She attended the University of California after completing her school and high school education from a local high school.
Is Jasmine Pilchard Engaged with Her Boyfriend?
Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell has not married yet. She is in a longtime relationship with her boyfriend Travis Turpin, a famous musician. They started to date in June 2014 and after just five months, Travis asked the question to marry. She then went on Instagram to tell her five-month-old friend the happy news of her engagement.
Her Previous Relationship with Late Actor Paul Walker
Before Jasmine started dating Turpin, she had a longtime relationship with actor Paul Walker. Walker and Jasmine got to know each other when she was only 16 and Walker was 33 years old. They started dating shortly after their first meeting.
Despite their huge 17-year age difference, they were happy and in love before Walker died in a tragic car accident in 2013. In 2008 there were rumors that Walker and Jasmine engaged, but none of them responded to the rumor.
After the death of the actor in 2013, the engagement was confirmed. Paul had a daughter, Meadow Rain Walker, with his then-girlfriend Rebecca McBrain. Jasmine was close to Walker’s daughter Meadow when she was with him.
Death of Her Boyfriend Paul
Paul Walker died on November 30, 2013, after the Porsche Carrera GT road in LA, crashed and went up in flames. Paul was with his friend and financial adviser Roger Rodas that day. It reported that the car had a speed of 100 miles per hour.
Previously it was reported that the driver was under the influence, but the autopsy showed no involvement of drugs in the accident. The accident occurred after the driver lost control of the vehicle and it partially turned and started to drive in a different direction. Then it stuck to a tree and the car started to burn. The car they drove almost split in half.
Net Worth, and Salary of Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell
Jasmine has not provided her profession in the media so, there is no information about her net worth and salary. On the other hand, her ex-boyfriend Paul Walker, who was killed in a car accident, was one of a successful actor who earned a lot of money from their acting career. At the time of his death, Walker had an estimated net wealth of approximately $ 25 million.
Walker liked sports cars and owned a car collection that included lavish sports cars like Ferrari, Lamborghini, Corvette, and Porsche.
Body Measurement of Gosnell
Beautiful 30 years old Jasmine has an attractive body figure. She stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches and weighs 55 kg. Her body measurement is 34-26-35 inches. She has beautiful blue color eyes and blonde hair color with a white skin tone.
- It is not known that Jasmine Gosnell is pursuing a profession.
- Although she has a familiar face in the media, she has not yet revealed her profession.
- She began to be recognized after dating actor Paul Walker in 2006. However, she has only opened a small part of her life.
- Therefore talking about her ex-boyfriend Paul Walker, who was an American actor and philanthropist.
- Paul was well known for his role as Brian O’Conner in The Fast and the Furious.
- Walker began his career as a child actor in the 1970s and 1980s but did not gain recognition until the early 1990s after he had participated in the television soap opera The Young and the Restless.
- He soon switched to the film and was praised in 1999 for his appearances in the teen films She’s All That and Varsity Blues, which enabled him to start his career.
- Walker became internationally known when he starred in The Fast and the Furious.