Jasmine Johnson Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Parents, Siblings, Height
Facts of Jasmine Johnson
|Full Name:||Jasmine Johnson|
|Birth Date:||December 16, 2016|
|View more / View less Facts of Jasmine Johnson|
Jasmine Johnson is the daughter of famous celebrity Dwayne “The Rock”.
Early Life of Jasmine Johnson
Jasmine Johnson was born on December 16, 2015, in The United States. As of 2019, she turned 3 years old. Jasmine holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnic group. She is the daughter of Dwayne Johnson and Lauren Hashian.
Jasmine Johnson’s Parents Net Worth
Jasmine’s father Dwayne was married to her mother Lauren Hashian after a long relationship. His father was previously married to Dany Garcia in 1997. From that relationship, he also has one daughter. After one decade of their marriage, the couple split.
Moreover, her father has a whopping net worth of $220 million.
The career of Jasmine Johnson’s Parents
- Well, we all know that Jasmine is just too small to start something on her own. But, as we move towards her parents, her father is among the most famous celebrity.
- Her father Dwayne won the WWF/WWE Heavyweight title numerous times.
- Likewise, he also linked his wrestling fame to a film career, appearing in projects like 2001’s The Mummy Returns and 2010’s Tooth Fairy.
- His reject projects include the HBO series Ballers (2015) and a trifecta of 2017 features, The Fate of the Furious, Baywatch, and Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle. Besides this, her mother is also not less than any celebrity.
- She is also a musician. Though she is not as much famous as her father, she does have her own identity.