Jared Kushner Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Wife, Brother, Height, Education
Facts of Jared Kushner
|Full Name:||Jared Kushner|
|Birth Date:||January 10, 1981|
|Profession:||Businessman and Administration|
|Height:||6 feet 3 inches (1.91m)|
|Net Worth||$800 million|
|Eye Color||Light brown|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Birth Place||Livingston New Jersey|
|Siblings||Joshua Kushner, Dara Kushner, Nicole Kushner|
|Kids||Arabella Rose Kushner (daughter), Theodore Kushner, and Joseph Frederick Kushner|
|Jared Kushner Facebook|
|Jared Kushner Twitter|
|Jared Kushner Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Jared Kushner|
Jared Kushner is a famous real estate developer, former publisher, and U.S. President Donald Trump’s son-in-law. In the year 2017, he is popular as a senior adviser to President Trump.
Who is Jared Kushner Brother?
Jared Kushner was born on 10th January 1981, in Livingston New Jersey under the birth sign Capricorn. His age is 38 as of the year 2019. His father is Charles Kushner and his mother is Seryl Kushner. Jared has three siblings Joshua Kushner (brother), Dara Kushner, and Nicole Kushner (sisters). He holds an American nationality and belongs to a White ethnical background.
Moving towards his educational qualification, Kushner graduated from the Frisch School, a Modern Orthodox yeshiva high school, in 1999. Furthermore, Jared is also an honors student as well as a member of the debate, hockey, and basketball teams. He enrolled at Harvard University in the year 1999.
Jared Kushner’s Happily Married with Ivanka Trump
Jared Kushner married Ivanka Trump in a Jewish ceremony on 25th October 2009. His wife, Ivanka is a former fashion model. They first met in the year 2005 through mutual friends. Jared and his wife Modern Orthodox Jews, keep a kosher home and observe the Jewish Shabbat.
The couple has three kids, Arabella Rose Kushner (daughter), Theodore James Kushner, and Joseph Frederick Kushner (sons). Moreover, there is no more information about his past relationships and affairs. The pair are living together happily with their children.
Kushner’s Net Worth
Jared Kushner’s net worth is growing significantly. In the year 2016, he has created his family net worth to be around $1.8 billion. Similarly, his profession has collected more than 25 million net worth. In the year 2017, federal disclosures suggested Jared and Ivanka had assets worth at least $240 million, and as much as $740 million. Therefore, he earns a decent salary a month and a net worth estimated at $800 million as of 2019.
How Tall is Jared Kushner?
Talking about his body physique, Kushner stands at the height of 6 feet 3 inches and weighs 86 kgs. Likewise, he has dark brown hair color and lights brown eyes color with white skin tone.
The Professional Career of Jared Kushner
- Speaking about his career, Jared took over the management of his father’s real estate company.
- His Companies purchased the office building at 666 Fifth Avenue in the year 2007, for a then-record price of $1.8 billion.
- Kushner assumed the role of CEO in the year 2008.
- In the same year property crash, the cash flow generated by the property was insufficient to cover its debt service.
- The Companies had lost more than $90 million on their investment.
- The face of the deal is Kushner but his father Charles Kushner pushed him to do the deal.
- In the year 2006, he purchased The New York Observer, a weekly New York City newspaper, for $10 million, using the money which he has earned during his college years by closing deals on residential buildings.
- When Trump won the presidential election, he became a central part of his transition team.
- He had sought legal counsel about the possibility of joining Trump’s administration, leaving him open to problems ranging from nepotism restrictions in the executive branch to financial conflicts of interest.
- In the year 2017, Trump’s transition team announced that Jared was a senior adviser to the president.
- The lawyer of Jared, in a statement, admitted that Kushner used private e-mail for official White House business.
- His father-in-law, Trump repeatedly criticized his opponent Hillary Clinton for her personal email usages in her role as a Secretary of State.