Biography, Personal Life & Facts of Paul Lieberstein’s wife Janine Poreba
Janine Poreba is an actress who is famous for her appearance in Law & Order (1990) and The Office (2005). People also recognized her for being the wife of actor Paul Lieberstein.
Early Life of Actress-Janine Poreba
In the year 1973, Janine Poreba was born as Janine Serafin Poreba in the United States. She was born to parents Elizabeth Poreba (mother) and John Poreba (father). Her father is a science teacher at Columbia Grammar and Preparatory School whereas her mother is an English teacher at Bard High School Early College.
By nationality, Poreba is American and belongs to a white ethnical background. Regarding her educational background, she studied at Harvard University where she graduated magna cum laude. After that, she received a master’s degree in teaching English from the Monterey Institute of International Studies in Monterey, California.
Is Janine Poreba still Married to Her Husband?
Janine Poreba is still married to her husband Paul Lieberstein. Her husband is famous for playing the role of Toby on the popular series The Office. The lovebirds dated for a few years and got married on Saturday, 19th July 2008 at Battery Gardens, a restaurant in New York.
Their wedding was a religious service by Rev. Dr. James G. Speer, a Presbyterian minister. The husband-and-wife is leading a happily married life in the Brentwood neighborhood of LA, California.
What is the Net Worth & Salary of Janine Poreba?
According to some online sources, the estimated net worth of Janine Poreba is ranged between $100k-$500k as of 2022. She earned this amount of money through her career as an actress. Being a celebrity wife, she is living a luxurious life from her husband’s earning.
On the other hand, Janine’s husband Paul Lieberstein is an American screenwriter, actor, and producer who has a net worth of $14 million. The Office actor Lieberstein owns an expensive two-bedroom home in Crestwood Hills, Los Angeles in 2000. The house had repair multiple times to make it more organized. Lieberstein once said;
“I love how friendly it all feels. When the weather is just right and we have those doors open, it’s just the same as being outside”.
The house has 4,200-square-foot which has no original structure and value with the view of the Pacific oceans. Lieberstein loves this house soo much which fills like a treehouse. Lieberstein is living a luxurious life along with his lovely wife Janine Poreba too.
Her Husband Career
- Janine Poreba’s spouse Paul Lieberstein is a multidisciplinary artist who is famous for his work in the sitcom The Office
- He was born on February 22, 1967, in Westport, Connecticut in the United States.
- From Hamilton College, he graduated with a major in Economics in the year 1989.
- Previously, he was working for Peat Marwick International as an auditor.
- But then in the mid-90s, he began his television career writing for multiple episodes of “Weird Science” which is a 1985 American teen comic science fiction film.
- At the box office, this film earned around $23,834,048 in North America and $15,100,000 in other territories which are in totaling $38,934,048 worldwide including a budget of 7.5 million USD.
- An animated sitcom King of the Hil made Lieberstein a breakthrough in screenwriting by winning an Emmy Award for Outstanding Animated Program in 1999.
- Besides, Paul is also an executive producer who had already done working in an ABC sitcom The Drew Carey Show in season 6 for 25 episodes.
- In the American television sitcom The Office, Paul played the supporting role of Toby Flenderson which earned him to win the SAG Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series in 2006.
Career & Tv Show
- The first Tv show Janine Poreba appeared was Law & Order which is an American police procedural and legal drama television series.
- This show runs from September 13, 1990, to May 24, 2010, which has 456 episodes.
- The next project she did was The Office which is an American mockumentary sitcom television series that runs from March 24, 2005, to May 16, 2013 and has 201 episodes.
- The last and final project she did was Song of Back and Neck which is a 2018 American comedy film where Janine played the role of Tracey.
- The Orchard released this film on November 30, 2018.
- Besides her acting career, Poreba works as an English teacher in a second language department at Santa Monica College, Santa Monica, California.
FAQs of Janine Poreba
Who is Janine Poreba?
Janine is an actress who is famous for her appearance in Law & Order (1990) and The Office (2005).
Where was Janine Poreba born?
In the year 1973, Janine Poreba was born as Janine Serafin Poreba in the United States.