Janie Beggs Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Children, Height
Facts of Janie Beggs
|Full Name:||Janie Beggs|
|Birth Date:||April 24, 1952|
|Father||Ed Farmer Beggs.|
|Mother||Janie Famer Beggs|
|Siblings||Ed Jr., and George IV|
|View more / View less Facts of Janie Beggs|
Janie Beggs is no one more than the former wife of a famous personality. She came into the spotlight after getting married to a famous American singer and songwriter late Glenn Frey.
Early Life of Janie Beggs
Janie Beggs was born in Fort Worth, Texas 1952, on April 24. As of now, she is 70 years old. By birth, her sun sign is Aries. Janie is the daughter of a mother, Janie Famer Beggs, and a father Ed Farmer Beggs. Beggs holds American nationality and holds a mixed ancestral ethnicity. Similarly, she follows the Christianity region.
Moving back to her family background, her ancestors emigrated from Britain to Texas and began cattle companies in America, Beggs Cattle Company which later became one of the most successful cattle businesses in the USA.
Begg’s brothers, Ed Jr., and George IV were interested in continuing their family business, but she was always passionate about art and music.
Is Janie Beggs still Married to Her Husband?
As for now, Janie Beggs is considered single. But, we can’t say anything so confidently as she has always kept herself always away from the media. Janie Beggs was happily married to her husband Glenn Frey.
Talking about her relationship with Glenn Frey, the duo first met during the early ’80s in one of his rock shows and they instantly fell in love with each other and started dating ever since. The couple tied the knot in 1983. But, the bonding couldn’t remain the same forever and after five years they got divorced in 1988.
Discussing Janie, she is away from the spotlight right after her divorce from Glenn Frey. We can’t predict anything until and unless she reveals something herself.
Her Ex-Husband Relationship after Divorce
After divorcing Janie Beggs, Glenn Frey began dating Cindy Millican. Then, after two years of dating, they married in 1990. Further, the couple also shares three children, Deacon Frey, Otis Frey, and Taylor Frey, and remained in a happily married relationship before his death in 2016.
Net Worth and Salary of Janie Beggs as of 2022
The estimated net worth of her ex-husband Glenn Frey was around $90 million, before four years of his death.
Her Ex-husband Death
The rock music sensation and co-founder of Eagles, Glenn Frey passed away leaving all the memories behind on January 18th, 2016. According to the sources, Frey died in New York-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. As per some sources, Glenn was suffering from rheumatoid arthritis, acute ulcerative colitis, and pneumonia since 2000.
Moving forward, in January 2018, Frey’s widow Cindy Millican filed a wrong lawsuit against Mount Sinai Hospital and gastroenterologist Steven Itzkowitz reporting mistreatment of her late husband before he died.
Janie Beggs’s Career
- Janie is just famous as the ex-wife of Glenn Frey.
- She came into the spotlight during the ’80s because of her relationship.
- Her husband is an American singer, songwriter, and actor Glenn Frey. Glenn was also a founding member of the American rock band The Eagles.
- The singing legend Frey also won six Grammy Awards and five American Music Awards and was also inducted into the ‘Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1998.
- We guess that she has kept all the details hidden. As she is the ex-wife of a famous celebrity, it’s obvious that she must be involved in something great.
- She might be involved in something in the entertainment industry or there are also the possibilities of getting involved in the business.
- Well, all we can do is just predict until any information is revealed by herself.