What’s Jane Musky Net Worth in 2022? Her Husband, Kids
Facts of Jane Musky
|Full Name:||Jane Musky|
|Birth Date:||May 27, 1954|
|Profession:||Production Designer, Art Director|
|Country:||United States of America|
|Height:||6 feet 1 inches (1.85m)|
|Net Worth||$4 Million|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||New Jersey|
|Education||Columbia High School|
|Kids||Anna Musky-Goldwyn, Tess Frances Goldwyn|
|View more / View less Facts of Jane Musky|
American production designer and art director, Jane Musky popular for her hit motion pictures like Ghost, Maid in Manhattan, and Harry Met Sally as Production Manager. Additionally, she is well-known as one of the best art designers and respected members of the Hollywood industry.
Art Director was Born in 1954
The 66-years-old art director, Jane Musky was born on 27th May 1954 in New Jersey, the United States. She is the daughter of father John Peter and mother Olga Peter. John is a musician & Olga a real estate broker. Her birth sign is Gemini.
Having American nationality, she belongs to a white ethnical background. She attended Columbia High School located in Maplewood, New Jersey. After completing her education, she decided to choose a career as an actress and moved to Hollywood to pursue her dreams.
Married to ‘Scandal’ Star Tony Goldwyn
Despite having age differences Jane & Tony started dating each other. Jane is six years elder than Tony. But that doesn’t stop the couple to have blissful married life & relationship. Jane exchange the wedding with her husband Tony Goldwyn on the 18th of April 1987.
Her husband Tony is popular for playing in the TV series, Scandal, as ‘President Fitzgerald Grant III.’ The couple’s age difference helped them to understand each other professions and strengthen their relationship. She supported her husband & never argued regarding her husband’s professions.
Musky is the mother of 2 daughters Anna Musky-Goldwyn and Tess Frances Goldwyn. The couple blessed with their elder daughter, Anna born in 1990, and the second daughter, Tess born in 1995. Her elder daughter Ann works as a Scriptwriter who has written the well-known TV series, Supergirl. Her younger daughter Tess works as an Actress.
The couple has successfully celebrated the 31 years of married life a few months ago and still going on. Also, they spend quality time with their daughter. Jane is having a splendid moment with her family.
What is the Net Worth of Jane Musky?
Musky has done multiple jobs that generate income from Hollywood. The average salary of Jane is expected at around $80k annually as of 2022 working as a Production Designer and Art director to date. Surely it is more than the average annual salary.
American production designer and art director, Jane Musky has an estimated net worth of around $4 Million. Also, she shares net worth & other valuable assets with her husband. Her husband Goldwyn has a net worth of around $6 Million to date. Also, he worked as a political activist.
She is continuing to serve in Hollywood as her primary profession. By working in more than 30 movies as Art director and Production designer throughout her distinguished career earned enough wealth. Also, she is praised by the entire Hollywood industry for her work.
How tall is Jane Musky?
The 66-years-old, Jane has a well-maintained body. The art director stands at a tall height of 6 feet and 1 inch. She has green eyes color and dark brown hair.
- Musky steps into entertainment when she started in the New York Theater as an art designer. Then, she worked at the Williamstown theater festival. Later she was invited to work with Ethan and Joel to design their first feature, Blood Sample.
- Musky first work experience as a production designer came in the When Harry Met Sally movie in 1989.
- It became the biggest hit of the year which helps to show her talent.
- Soon after, she got opportunities to work in the 1990’s blockbuster movie Ghost as well as 2005’s hit movie Hitch.
- It helps Jane to established one of the most popular production designers and art directors.
- Also, she was nominated for Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Art Direction and Best Set Decoration Award.
- On the other hand, her husband is an American actor, singer, producer, director, and political activist.
- Jane’s husband Tiny has portrayed Carl Bruner in Ghost, Colonel Bagley in The Last Samurai, and voiced the title character in the Disney animated film Tarzan.
- Then he starred in the ABC legal/political drama Scandal as Fitzgerald Grant III, a fictional president of the United States, from 2012 to 2018.