What Age is Jane Elliot? Bio, Husband, Children, Net Worth 2023, Height
Facts of Jane Elliot
|January 17, 1947
|5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)
|Adrian Lucas Rojas Elliot, Isiah Mikail Elliot, and Annie Rose Elliot.
|View more / View less Facts of Jane Elliot
Actress Jane Elliot is famous for portraying Tracy Quartermaine in General Hospital.
How old is Jane Elliot?
Jane Elliot opened her eyes to this beautiful world on January 17, 1947. She was born in New York, New York, United States. Jane is 75 years old as of 2023. According to her full date of birth, her sin sign is Capricorn.
Jane celebrates her birthday on the 17th of Jan every year. Jane holds American citizenship and follows Christianity as a religion. Similarly, she belongs to a white ethnic background.
Is Jane Elliot married?
No Jane is not married. Jane was in a marital relationship with Luis Rojas. They had some issues with her marriage life and the duo had a divorce.
They were in a marital relationship with her husband for eight years. As of now, they are enjoying their own life.
Does Jane Elliot have a Child?
Yes, Jane is a mother. She has given birth to three children with her husband. Their children’s names are Adrian Lucas Rojas Elliot, Isiah Mikail Elliot, and Annie Rose Elliot.
What is Jane Elliot’s Net Worth?
Jane has an estimated net worth of around $9 million as of 2023. She made that sum of money from her career as an actress.
According to the source, the average salary for an American actress is around $49,501 and $73,301. She might be earning the same amount from her acting career.
How tall is Jane Elliot?
Jane stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches. Similarly, she has an alluring pair of green eyes and beautiful shore brown hair.
Acting Career of Jane Elliot
- Jane is an American actress by profession.
- She had guest appearances in several prime-time episodic television shows, including The Mod Squad, Kojak, Barnaby Jones, and Police Woman.
- Elliot made appearances in the movies Some Kind of Wonderful and Baby Boom in 1987.
- In the brief ABC soap opera A Flame in the Wind, Jane t made her daytime television debut in 1965.
- Jane left the show in 1980 and was recognized for her performance in a drama series with a Daytime Emmy Award in 1981.
- She was cast as Judy Trent, a recurrent character, in the same year’s CBS drama Knots Landing, which airs in prime time.
- The following daytime role for Elliott was Anjelica Deveraux on Days of Our Lives, which ran from 1987 until 1989.
- Likewise, she returned to General Hospital in 1989 and 1991 after leaving Days of Our Lives.
- 33 years after winning and 21 years after her first nomination, she was nominated for another Daytime Emmy Award in 2014.
FAQs of Jane Elliot
Is Jane Elliot returning to General Hospital?
Yes, Jane is returning to the General Hospital. She would be coming back to General Hospital in December 2019, which was revealed in November 2019.
Did Jane Elliot retire?
Jane has not yet retired. In March 2017, Elliott made her retirement announcement but she late came back to General Hospital.
Which role did Jane Elliot play in All My Children?
Jane portrayed Cynthia Chandler Preston Cortlandt on All My Children from 1984 to 1986. Palmer Cortlandt, an older, rich man who had been captivated by Cynthia, ended their marriage to Daisy and got married to Palmer while having an affair with Ross Chandler is the plot f the drama.
Who is the longest-running person in General Hospital?
Leslie Charleson is the longest-running person in General Hospital. Leslie Charleson has been playing Monica Quartermaine on-screen since August 17, 1977. Making her the longest-serving cast member and one of the longest-tenured performers in American soap operas. Likewise, Patricia Greene is the oldest soap star.