What is the Net Worth of Jana Kramer? How did Jana Kramer get famous?
Jana Kramer is an American actress as well as a country music singer who is famous for a role in some movies such as Click in the year 2006, Heart of the Country in 2013, and One Tree Hill. She has achieved a lot of media fame and name throughout her career.
Also, Jana has garnered a decent amount of money from her hard work.
What is the Net Worth of Jana Kramer?
Jana Kramer Net Worth and Salary: Jana Kramer has an estimated net worth of around $2 million as of 2019. Her main source of income is from her career as an actress and singer. If she continues her career like this, her net worth will definitely rise higher in her upcoming days. Her annual salary is around $235k which she earns from her acting career. Further, she earns some amount from deals, endorsements, sponsorships, and advertisements.
|Net Worth 2019||$2 Million|
|Net Worth 2018||Under Review|
|Source of Income||Actress and Country Music Singer|
As of now, Jana surely lives a lavish and luxurious lifestyle with her family members. Also, she owns an apartment in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States but the worth of her apartment is still missing from the media. Currently, she lives in a lavish house whose worth is around $8 million in Nashville and drives some expensive cars. Further, there is no further information regarding her car collection and other properties.
The Career of Jana Kramer
Jana Kramer landed her first role in the year 2002 independent flick, Dead/Undead. Later, her television role came from the year 2003 in an episode of All My Children.
Jana has appeared in various movies such as Blood Games, Blue Demon, Prom Night, and other many more. Also, she worked as an assistant director for some movies including Click, Prom Night and Spring Breakdown. She featured in a recurring cast of the NBC sports drama Friday Night Lights in 2007.Caption: Jana Kramer, American Actress
In the year 2008, Jan appeared in two episodes of the TV Series, Can You Duet and Grey’s Anatomy. Later, she appeared in various feature movies including Laid to Rest, Spring Breakdown, and Heart of the Country. In the year 2013, Jana participated in season 23 of the dancing reality show Dancing with the Stars where she partnered with dancer Gleb Savachenko. They ended the show in the fourth position.
Her Musical Career
She began her musical career in the year 2012 and has released two albums named Jana Kramer and Thirty One. Her self-titled album was released in the year 2012 by Electra Records while her other album, Thirty-One was released in the year 2015. Both of her albums produced seven charted singles on Hot Country Songs and Country Airplay.
Her first album featured the tracks Why Ya Wanna and Whiskey while her other album spawned the singles, I Got the Boy and Love.
- Jana Kramer was born as Jana Rae Kramer on 2nd December 1983, in Detroit, Michigan, the United States of America.
- As of 2019, her age is 36 years old while her horoscope is Sagittarius.
- She is the daughter of Nora Kramer (mother) and Martin Kramer (father).
- She is the brother, Steve Kramer.
- Jana holds an American nationality and belongs to a mixed ethnical background.
- She completed her education at Rochester Adams High School.
- She landed her first role in the year 2002 independent flick, Dead/Undead.
- Jana holds an estimated net worth of around $2 million as of 2019.
- She gave birth to two children Jolie Rae Caussin and Jace Joseph Caussin.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches while her body weight is 52 kg.
- Jana is active on various social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.