【Brian Stelter Wife】Jamie Shupak Stelter Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Husband
Facts of Jamie Shupak Stelter
|Full Name:||Jamie Shupak Stelter|
|Birth Date:||December 31, 1982|
|Height:||5 feet 2 inches (1.57m)|
|Birth Place||United States|
|Father||Neil L. Shupak|
|Mother||Helen R. Shupak|
|Jamie Shupak Stelter Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Jamie Shupak Stelter|
Jamie Shupak Stelter became famous when she married an American political commentator and is the chief media correspondent for CNN and host of the CNN show Reliable Sources, Brian Stelter.
Early Life of Stelter
Jamie Shupak Stelter was born on December 31, 1982, in the United States of America. As of 2022, she is 40 years old. She is the daughter of her parents Helen R. Shupak and Neil L. Shupak.
Jamie holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity. She graduated from Maryland University.
Who is Jamie Shupak Stelter’s Husband?
Jamie Shupak is a married woman, who is happily married to the love of her life, Brian Stelter. They tied the knots on January 22, 2014, after several years of dating. After their wedding, they planned to have a baby in their family, but it was not as easy as they had imagined.
Jamie had two miscarriages, two D & Cs, one PCOS diagnosis, and several rounds of IUI and IVF, which made her feel desperate and helpless. The fight against all health problems brought the couple closer together, and Jamie’s husband always supported Jamie’s fight.
On May 21, 2017, Jamie was in the top nine when she finally gave birth to her daughter Sunny, who was born without health problems.
Also Read: Shevonne Sullivan Bio, Age, Net Worth, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height
What is Jamie Shupak Stelter’s Net Worth and Salary?
Jamie Shupak Stelter receives a decent paycheck from her job as a traffic anchor at New York’s NY1 television station. On the other hand, her husband Brian Stelter an outstanding journalist has created tremendous wealth thanks to his extraordinary talent, which has drawn the attention of CNN.
As of 2022, Brian Stelter is expected to have an estimated net worth of $10 million.
Jamie has a height of 5 feet 2 inches and an average weight. She is smart and looks good with a happy personality. Jamie gained weight during her pregnancy, which is normal. She has brown eyes and black hair with a white skin tone.
- Jamie appears on TV, wears all these great outfits, and looks hot.
- She is a traffic reporter. She worked with NY1 and provided information about the traffic situation.
- Jamie joined the network and started working with them in July 2010.
- She is a passionate woman who made every effort to signal in her career.
- WNBC 4 gave Jamie the opportunity to explore her mooring abilities.
- Jamie accepted the job and did it very well. She did the job as a fill-in anchor at that time.
- She then worked with WTXG-Fox 29 as a traffic and reporter in Philadelphia.
- Jamie had to complete two weekly sessions. She even took care of the morning and evening news.
- Prior to joining Fox 29, she worked at News 12 Traffic & Weather, News 12 New Jersey, and CBS 3, gaining vast experience in the industry.
- She attended the University of Maryland and emerged as a successful anchor.
- Her husband is a journalist by profession and currently works as a senior media correspondent for CNN.
- He is a former reporter for The New York Times.
- After graduating from Towson in 2007, Brian Stelter quickly landed his first appearance at The New York Times as a correspondent.
- With the wealth of experience he gained while working in the Towson Media Center, he found it easy to navigate the journalistic world as he wrote about various events, rallies, and well-known cases that were in vogue in the US.
FAQ of Jamie Shupak
What ethnicity is Jamie Shupak?
Jamie Shupak belongs to Jewish ethnic background.
Who is Jamie Shupak’s husband?
Jamie Shupak is married to an American journalist Brian Stelter.
What is Jamie Shupak famous for?
Jamie Shupak is famous as a co-anchor of NY1’s Morning on 1.