How much is American Reporter-Jamie Erdahl’s Net Worth? What is Jamie Erdahl’s salary? Professional Career with Quick Facts!
American reporter, Jamie Erdahl grabbed the media attention after working as a sideline reporter for CBS Sports. Currently, she is working for the SEC on CBS as their sideline reporter. She has also worked for New England Sports Network.
Seeing her hard work, we can easily say that her net worth is not less than millions of dollars. Here we have collected some exciting facts about Jamie’s earnings & career, so stay with us to the end.
How much is Jamie Erdahl’s Net Worth?
Jamie Erdahl has been working in the journalism field for a decade now, No doubt, she has earned a tremendous amount of amount throughout her professional career. Jamie has an estimated net worth of around $1 million as of 2021 which includes all of her assets and earnings. Jamie is in the beginning phase of her career so there is no doubt her net worth will surely rise higher than this in the future days.
On her 28th birthday, she bought a lavish new home and she shared this exciting news through her Instagram post. However, Jamie is yet to share further details about her house. Her husband, Sam Buckman is a former football player so there is no doubt he also earns a decent amount throughout his career. With the tremendous net worth & earnings of both husband and wife, they live a modest lifestyle together with their other family members.
What is Jamie Erdahl’s salary?
Jamie is currently earning $150k per year from CBS Sports. It is a pretty impressive salary for professional reporters. Besides, Jamies owns two dogs which costs between $1k – $2k. Although she earns enough for living a luxurious life with her husband, she never shows off her wealth and prefers to live a simple and normal life.
Where is Jamie Erdahl from?
Jamie is originally from Bloomington, Minnesota, the United States of America. She has been living a happy and peaceful life with her husband and daughter somewhere in the Us.
Professional Career of Jamie Erdahl
- Jamie started her professional career at the age of 16 years old, working as an intern for Minneapolis’ KFAN. radio.
- After some time, she joined New England Sports Network (NESN) and worked there as their anchor reporter.
- Later, Jamie started hosting the shows and reporting live sports plays.
- She left her job at NESN and started to work as a freelance reporter for Fox Sports.
- After that, she joined CBS Sports.
- Since then, she has been working as the lead sideline reporter for the SEC on CBS along with Brad Nessler and Gary Danielson.
Quick Facts of Jamie Erdahl
- Jamie opened her eyes on 3rd December 1988, in Bloomington, Minnesota, the United States of America.
- As of 2021, she is at that age of 33 years old while her horoscope is Sagittarius.
- Every year, Jamie celebrates her birthday on 3rd December.
- Her mother is Jim Erdahl while his father is Chris Erdahl.
- Jamie was the only child of her parents.
- By nationality, Jamie is an American while she belongs to a white ethnical background.
- She completed her schooling at Breck School in the year 2007.
- After that, she enrolled at St. Olaf College and later, transferred to American University School of Communication.
- She tied the wedding knot to her husband, Sam Buckman on 23rd July 2017.
- She gave birth to her daughter, Brooke Marie Buckman on 12th July 2019.
- Jamie stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall while her body weight is around 55kg.
- Jamie has beautiful blonde-colored hair while her eyes are hazel in color.