Is James Lafferty Married? Who is His Wife? What’s His Net Worth 2022?
Facts of James Lafferty
|Full Name:||James Lafferty|
|Birth Date:||July 25, 1985|
|Profession:||Actor, Producer, Director|
|Height:||6 feet 2 inches (1.88m)|
|Break Up||Sophia Bush, Shantel VanSanten, Eve Hewson|
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Hemet, California|
|Education||Hemet High School|
|James Lafferty Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of James Lafferty|
American actor, James Lafferty is popular for his portrayal of Nathan Scott on The CW teen drama television series One Tree Hill from 2003 to 2012. Also, he is a director and producer.
How old is James Lafferty?
The 35-years-old actor was born to Parents Jeffrey Lafferty (father) and Angelica Lafferty (mother). His birthdate is July 25, 1985, and his birthplace is Hemet, California. His parents work in the local construction business & had some friends working in the film industry. James has an American nationality and belongs to white ethnicity.
At an early age, he developed a keen interest in films. He along with his younger brother named Stuart Lafferty who spends hours watching films on TV as a kid. He participated in school plays also started playing major roles in his school theater productions. James enrolled at Hemet High School located in Hemet, California. His love for basketball took over his passion for acting in school.
Is James Lafferty Married? Who is His Wife?
The actor James is yet to be married but engaged with his girlfriend Alexandra Park. Also, he is yet to make his fiance Alexandra, his wife officially. The pair met for the first time in 2015 in the set of The Royals called “Taint Not Thy Mind, Nor Let Thy Soul Contrive Against Thy Mother.” Over the years, he directed several episodes of the popular program.
The actor Lafferty announced the happy news via Instagram on Sunday, September 6, 2020. Park posted a picture of her fiance’s sweet squeeze in a kitchen and flashing her diamond engagement ring.”She said yeah.” The couple dated for many years before their engagements. They kept their relationship out of the limelight for the past few years.
His Past Relationship
The actor James has led a romance with some of his co-stars. He first dated his co-star Sophia Bush. They were in a relationship from 2008 to 2009, much to the delight of OTH fans who followed the relationship closely. After a breakup, he dated Shantel VanSanten. Like his first relationship, it also short-lived and lasted from 2009 to 2010.
The next girl he dated was Eve Hewson Irish actress. Since 2010, he was in a romantic relationship with Eve who is the daughter of one of the greatest rock stars in the world, Bono. But their relationship ended in 2015 after about 4-5 years of their dating life. He was never married but involved in several relationships.
What’s James Lafferty Net Worth?
James has been active in the entertainment industry for a long time earning a healthy sum of money. According to celebrity net worth, James Lafferty has an estimated net worth of $5 Million as of 2022. From his multiple careers, he has been earning a handsome sum of money.
He has been able to accumulate a modest fortune. The average salary of the actor in the United States is $57,299 according to salary. com. The salary range typically falls between $47,218 and $69,960 but he earned more than the average salary. Lafferty is living a luxurious life out of his earnings.
How tall is James Lafferty?
The handsome actor James Lafferty stands at a height of 6 feet 2 inches i.e (1.88 m) tall. While his body weighs around 94kgs. James has dark brown hair color with black eyes color.
Career Started At 12
- He made his small-screen acting debut with a voice-over role in the made-for-television film Annabelle’s Wish at the age of 12 in 1997.
- Since then he has made guest appearances on television series such as Once and Again, Get Real, and Boston Public.
- He starred in the ESPN made-for-television film A Season on the Brink, an adaptation of the book of the same name by John Feinstein in 2002.
- Then he appeared in his breakout role of Nathan Scott on The WB/The CW teen drama series One Tree Hill in 2003.
- The CW renewed the series for a ninth and final season, for which Lafferty chose to return on a recurring basis rather than in a full-time starring role in May 2011.
- He was cast in the straight-to-DVD sequel to the cult film Donnie Darko in February 2008.
- James was confirmed to star alongside One Tree Hill castmate Stephen Colletti and brother Stuart Lafferty in a planned adventurous reality television series entitled Wild Life: A New Generation of Wild in April 2011.
- He appeared in the NBC crime thriller series Crisis, as Mr. Nash in 2013.
- The actor has featured in different movies & tv series over the year.