James Hagger Wiki, Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Wife, Kids, Height
Facts of James Haggar
|Full Name:||James Haggar|
|Birth Date:||July 23, 1973|
|Profession:||British Actor and Assistant Director|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|View more / View less Facts of James Haggar|
James Haggar is a British actor and director. He is best known as the husband of an English journalist and news anchor Naga Munchetty. As a director he is best known for his films The Football Factory (2004), The Count of Monte Cristo (2002) and It’s All Gone Pete Tong (2004).
What is James Hagger’s Nationality?
He was born on 23 July 1973, in Edgbaston, England, the UK with the birth sign Leo. As of 2019, he is 46 years old.
James holds British nationality and belongs to the English ethnicity. James has an appealing body and has dark brown hair color and dark brown eyes color.
Is the Actor still Married to Naga Munchetty?
James Haggar is married. Haggar married his longtime girlfriend Naga Munchetty. They dated before their marriage for several years. Their first date was in a pool hall. It was the perfect date for both cause both love to play golf, snooker, and pool.
After years of a love relationship, the couple married in 2007. The couple has decided not to have children. Haggar wife Naga said that they never tried or miscarriage a baby.
The couple has been married for over a decade and their relationship is still going very well. They live happily married and currently live in Hertfordshire, England.
There were rumors that he and his wife Naga Munchetty wanted to take their marriage to the next level. There was also news about her pregnancy. His news of controversy is not much, but his wife was in controversial when she made the bold statement, “The racists and sexists who abuse me are idiots – they do not annoy me” against their critics.
What is James Haggar’s Net Worth and Salary?
In 2002, the actor starred in the adventure drama The Count of Monte Cristo, which immediately became a hit at the box office, earning more than $75 million against $35 million. In the film, he shared the screen alongside Jim Caviezel, Guy Pearce, Richard Harris, James Frain, Dagmara Dominczyk, and Luis Guzmán.
Haggar’s Career as a Director
- Hagger began his career working as a second assistant director with Simon Sez and then in The Count of Monte Cristo in the year 1999.
- He worked in 2002 as the first assistant director in Thespian X. In 2003, he again worked as a second assistant director in the film 16 Years Alcohol.
- In 2004, he made his debut as a director in the Football Factory.
- He appeared again in another film: It’s All Gone Pete Tong
- After his appearance in many projects with a high budget, he became very popular. He became the first assistant director for some videos of PlayStation 2 like 50 Cent: Bulletproof and Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure.
- Later, in 2006, James Haggar worked as the first assistant director in the movie “Renaissance” and the following year in “Mister Lonely”. In 2008 he worked as the first assistant director in Madrugada.
- He worked as a director in the TV series Life From Studio Live in 2009.
- He dedicated himself to this series for a year. James reappeared in the television series Five News a year later, which earned him much more public attention.
- His hard work and dedication to working in TV series, films, and other works are the reason for his success.
- Consequently, he is well-recognized in the entertainment industry.