Get to Know James Caan’s son Jacob Nicholas Caan Biography & Facts
Facts of Jacob Nicholas Caan
|Full Name:||Jacob Nicholas Caan|
|Birth Date:||September 24, 1998|
|Hair Color||Dark Blonde|
|Grandparents||Sophie Caan, Arthur Caan|
|Education||La Salle High School|
|Siblings||Scott Caan, Tara A. Caan, James Arthur Caan, Alexander James Caan|
|View more / View less Facts of Jacob Nicholas Caan|
Jacob Nicholas Caan is the son of legendary actor James Caan and an actress, costume designer Linda Stokes.
Parents of Jacob Nicholas Caan
Jacob Nicholas Caan came into this earth on September 24, 1998, in the United States. As of 2020, his age is 22 years old. Jacob holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnic group.
He is the son of James Caan and Linda Stokes. Further, he has a sibling Scott Caan, Tara A. Caan, James Arthur Caan, and Alexander James Caan.
Talking about his education, he graduated from La Salle High School located in Bend Rd, Cincinnati.
Net Worth of Jacob Nicholas Caan Father
Well, as Jacob is just 21 years old and there is still time to start something on his own. He is the son of a celebrity, he enjoys the amazing net worth of his father. According to the sources, the estimated net worth of his father James is around $20 million. Along with this, he even added more to his net worth from his business ventures.
Besides this, his half-brother Scott is also a famous actor. According to the sources, the estimated net worth of his half-brother is around $16 million. As he is one of the renowned actors of this generation, this much net worth is not a matter of surprise for him.
Jacob Nicholas Caan’s Relationship Status
Well, as he is in his teenage, we can not say that it is not his age to talk about the relationship. But, as there is no rumor about his relationship until today, we guess that the young boy is single till today.
Looking at him can say that either he is really single or he is just keeping his personal details secret so as to maintain privacy with his personal life. Whatever might be the reason, as soon as we get information about his relationship, we will surely update.
His Parents’ Relationship Details
Talking about his parents, they married in the year 1995. However, after the birth of two sons Jacob and James Arthur Caan, the couple decide not to live together and James filed for divorce.
Though he filed two times before the final one in the year 2015, the couple only separated officially in 2015. Among the four wives Dee Jay Mattis (1960-1966), Sheila Marie Ryan (1976-1977), and Ingrid Hajek (1990-1995), his mother was the last wife of his father.
After their divorce, his mother asked for the sole custody of Jacob and his brother. His father had to pay $400,000 for both spousal support and child support. Apart from that also, his father was to pay $3,124 monthly for child support until Jacob finishes high school.
His Parents’ Career & Movies
- Well, Jacob is quite interested in football. Looking at this, we can also guess that he might be a football player in the coming days.
- But, as he carries the genes of the family members fully talented and known in the entertainment industry, he might also go into the entertainment industry.
- Talking about his parents, his mother is an actress and costume designer.
- His mother Linda did costume designs for Punks (2000) and starred as bartender Linda in The Fields (2011).
- Likewise, his father is also a famous actor mainly known for his role in The Glory Guys, for which he also received a Golden Globe nomination, El Dorado.
- And from the movie The Rain People, he came out as a famous actor in the 1970s with significant roles in films such as Brian’s Song, Cinderella Liberty, The Gambler, Freebie and the Bean, Rollerball, Funny Lady, and so on.